vendor TexasHotPeppers

This is my first review, and the first box of fresh pods I have purchased from a THP user. I just wanted to write a quick review regarding the $14 SFRB I purchased from TexasHotPeppers last week.  I was absolutely floored when I opened the box.  First off, the box arrived 2 days after I sent him my payment.  Not only was the box shipped extremely fast but he bumped up the size of the box to a larger size, free of charge, and stuffed the box full of peppers.  I ordered 10 different varieties, which were labeled, and he also included another 7-10 varieties to try.

Now to the quality and freshness of the pods....  All I can say is WOW!!  There is no doubt that every pod  was ripe and  picked right off the plant the day he shipped my box.  When I received the box, every pod was firm and had a nice crisp texture when I bit into the pod.  Out of the 15-20 varieties he sent me, the pods are still firm 4 days later including the supers which always seem to be the first to go soft from my experience.

I would highly recommend buying a box from this guy; I know I will be ordering another box in the very near future.  He even went out of his was to message me to make sure that I received the box and that I was happy with my order.  This seller is A++ in my book.

IMG_1115_zpsij469kyp.jpg

IMG_1116_zpsnjruew8s.jpg

IMG_1117_zpsokpwvdwd.jpg

Had a SFRB from TexasHot, all the peppers were delicious and fresh. Also got a freebie bag of powder, it's going into the chili I'm making right now. I Couldn't recommend it more! 

I won't be able to say enough good things about Garth but I will try!

I posted an ad looking for a list of seeds for next year's grow.  Garth reached out and sent me his massive list.  I was initially looking for about 10-12 types of seeds and ended up buying 40.  Not only does he have a huge selection, his pricing is unbeatable and the shipping was lightning fast.  From his door in Texas to mine in Canada in a week.  Seeds look amazing, labelled perfectly and 4 extra types.  Thanks so much Garth, you are an absolutely pleasure to deal with and I'm probably going to order more again soon. 

I received my 6x6x6 box yesterday, and it is just awesome. Great looking pods, and lots of different varieties in the box too. I highly recommend Garth to anyone looking to buy some fresh pods.

Wonderful vendor. Ordered a medium box from garth. I was floored when I opened it up. Beautiful peppers of all different shapes, sizes, and colors. I asked for 35 labeled varieties he gave me 40. There were also probably 40 more unlabeled varieties. Greatest variety of high quality peppers I have came across. Will definitely be a repeating customer and would recommend TexasHotPeppers to any fellow pepper lover.

I ordered seeds from his massive list and wasn't disappointed. The seeds came very quickly and also received some freebies which I didn't expect. Great communication and great germination percentages. I will do business with again and highly recommend..

I Also ordered from Texashotpeppers always fast shipping and great product cant go wrong with Texashotpeppers one of the very best i definitely appreciate him

really not thrilled that he's selling my aji painapple though. it's one thing to recieve them. Another to sell them. They aren't stable, only in f2/f3 apparently I need to be more selective with who I send pods to in the future. 

Thanks Garth

Got my Shipment yesterday and they are all going into germination tomorrow. Massive over 30 AWESOME varieties/Hybrids all SUPERGOOD

This place is the best. The coolest seeds/hybrids, all for a great price.

Garth - your hot powder is awesome too ill be ordering that one separate again. Knocked my wife eggs off the plate this morning . . . 

THE BEST place for seed needs.

Didn't order the Aji Pineapple though. D3monic - would give the the props regardless. Don't worry - I would have "grown it out" and sent some pods and pictures. Got lots of pepper space now that I have relegated my wife's zucinni and tomatoes (too many nasty big horn worms anyway) to the "back 40"

All is good.

Thanks again.

Pictures follow in a couple months . . . .

John

As promised in the last post - into germination today: All from Texas Hot Peppers . . . . . . 

1 BB7 Choc X Reaper

2 Moruga Red X BB7 (with calyx)

3 Gnarly Red Scorpion X

4 Peach Bhut Jolokia (Red Cross)

5 Chocolate Naga Brain

6 7 Pot Mustard Gig

7 Borg 9 Bleeding

8 Big Black Mama X Reaper

9 Chocolate Bhut Large strain

10 Jigsaw Moruga

11 Peach Bhut Jolokia

12 Reaper X Peach Bhut

13 Peach Kraken

14 Nagabrains Jigsaw Chocolate

15 Mojos Chocolate Brain

16 Jays Chocolate Ghost Scorpion

17 Chocolate Reaper Scorpion

18  Chocolate Moruga Brains

19 Habajalokia Peach Lavalamp

20 7 Pot Lava Chocolate

21 Devils Nagabrains Red

22 Choc Ghost Monster

23 CGN 21500 X Barrackpore Red

24 Brazilian Ghost Brown

25 Jigsaw Gator

26  Barackpore Chocolate

27 Choco Naga Brains F3

28 Fatalii Gourmet Jigsaw

29 NagaReaper

30 Red NagaBrain

Hopefully enough to set Houston on fire, but doubtful - there are some serious "chili heads" around here. They even sell Ghost peppers at HEB (thats a grocery store for you yankees =))  and others).

John

TexasHotPeppers delivered my order(28 pepper varieties + 2 tomato varieties) in a timely fashion and included numerous bonus seeds(5+) as well as some rather flavorful pepper powder(Super Hot Mix).

Overall, I was very impressed and would recommend him to others.

Thank you once again from Atlanta for an excellent experience and superb quality of service. A+

John J said:

As promised in the last post - into germination today: All from Texas Hot Peppers . . . . . . 

1 BB7 Choc X Reaper

2 Moruga Red X BB7 (with calyx)

3 Gnarly Red Scorpion X

4 Peach Bhut Jolokia (Red Cross)

5 Chocolate Naga Brain

6 7 Pot Mustard Gig

7 Borg 9 Bleeding

8 Big Black Mama X Reaper

9 Chocolate Bhut Large strain

10 Jigsaw Moruga

11 Peach Bhut Jolokia

12 Reaper X Peach Bhut

13 Peach Kraken

14 Nagabrains Jigsaw Chocolate

15 Mojos Chocolate Brain

16 Jays Chocolate Ghost Scorpion

17 Chocolate Reaper Scorpion

18  Chocolate Moruga Brains

19 Habajalokia Peach Lavalamp

20 7 Pot Lava Chocolate

21 Devils Nagabrains Red

22 Choc Ghost Monster

23 CGN 21500 X Barrackpore Red

24 Brazilian Ghost Brown

25 Jigsaw Gator

26  Barackpore Chocolate

27 Choco Naga Brains F3

28 Fatalii Gourmet Jigsaw

29 NagaReaper

30 Red NagaBrain

Hopefully enough to set Houston on fire, but doubtful - there are some serious "chili heads" around here. They even sell Ghost peppers at HEB (thats a grocery store for you yankees =))  and others).

John

Oooh Yea, its been two weeks and the little ones are sticking their heads up now. Looks like a fantastic germination %% from these guys.

Gotta get the tiller fired up and put another .5 acre ready for these guys . . . . 

Gonna be a fantastic year.

Looks like 100% of the fatalis germinated and lots of the other sorts (7 pot mustard, CGN 21500 Barrackpore, Choc Reaper) at 100% germ.

GET YOUR SEEDS HERE. 

They are "fresh" and true . . 

John

Back