• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Th$ Brunk*& Threwad

OK....what is new...

on my way....doesn/t really show but this is the 100th anniversary brew from shiner

022709a004.jpg

Hehe... need to get a fresh beer... be back.

cool....me too and this will be my 6th...hell, I may just get drunk tonight and terrorize the forums....

*** will pass out in another two or three beers***

by the way...I don't consider myself a beer snob, but if you haven't tasted the "shiner line", you haven't tasted beer.....

:ducks behind the nearest keg:

Damn who's moderating this mother?

I just gave the password to PhatManDerek.

not right now, kinda on the wagon for a bit. Trying to clean out my system real good on account of that gout thing.

JayT said:
not right now, kinda on the wagon for a bit. Trying to clean out my system real good on account of that gout thing.

Oh yeah. Is it doing better?

Well, anyway, get your camera and start taking blackmail photos.

Yeah I started feeling better after just a couple of days, but still not quite right so I am laying off the bad stuff for a while. Hey don't let me bring down anyone's buzz. Wheeeeeeeeeeee!

Oh I can, and have, but I think it was making it hang on longer so I gave it up for a while. I plan to go and pick up some really good beers here and there with the money I am saving so when I am ready again I will have a selection to die for. I am still going to the Winter Warmer fest tomorrow (already had the tickets), but I doubt I will drink much.

Back