• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Thai Pepper Plant Question

If possible can someone let me know what this plant and the pepper size is supposed to look like or the name of it if you know. I’m asking because the plants are producing peppers but they’re really small and grow very slow compared to all the other peppers I grow. On the net I can not find what my friend that brought what he calls “Red Thai Pepper” seeds back from Thailand for me. I do see Thai Pepper plants on net, which looks similar to the Cayenne pepper shape but growing upwards like mine, is mine what they look like when young? I also see various other Thai peppers but none similar to what I have going. Thanks for any help!

Now look at my pictures and IIRC these are around 8 months now or just past, shouldn’t they be bigger?

This one is roughly 6 1/2" and the second one is around 5", BTW they were planted at the same time. Edit: if it's important, the seeds he gave me were extreemly small, smaller than any other pepper seed I've ever seen.

2aiiotc.jpg

ela4vr.jpg

Another question would be can I get good seeds from such small peppers or are they too young still?

2afnbj8.jpg

24wdfrl.jpg

Back