1 Tbs fish sauce
1 Tbs Tamari soy sauce
3 crushed birds eye chillies

Other;
Grated carrot
Pak Choi
Coriander

Method. 

Mix Rice flour, oil, water and tapioca starch.  Whisk well and let sit 1 hour.  Fry gently in oil unil crispy on one side.
Add chicken to small pot add water and lemon grass, lime leaves. garlic, and coriander root.  Cook over low heat until chicken shreds
Prawns, mix lime zest, honey, clove of minced garlic, pinch of sea salt.  Fry in butter over low heat until just cooked.  Set aside.
Mix shredded chicken, prawn, carrot, coriander, lime juice and 1/2 sauce.  Add to shell and roll up.  Drizzle remaining sauce.  Serve with steamed Pak Choi.

Photos
P3072857_zpsilbttyv1.jpg

P3072858_zpsesenzu6a.jpg

P3072862_zpsmfsnjv72.jpg

P3072869_zpsshpx2ee8.jpg

P3072870_zpszj1xe7un.jpg

P3072871_zpsy6sw9xqs.jpg

P3072872_zpsijvrn64n.jpg

That looks smashin d2s! You have punched a tonne of flavours into that roll..... that is seriously my kind of food.... i will be giving this a go at some stage for sure....

I wanted to go the Thai angle for the TD too and try Pad See Ew... but a few things came up.... also been very hot here recently.... and didnt get a chance to try.... 

Nicely done Deathtosnails...thanks for sharing that recipe.

Holy cow, DTS. You know I've loved your cooking long time. It's true. If I ever make a trip to OZ, I'm going to be an uninvited house guest. Maybe permanently. Looks and sounds awesome!

Back