• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

THANK YOU! ^_^

I just want to thank everyone who has been watching the videos that Justin and I started to make. :clap: We have fun making them and we love that you guys watch AND review them. Thank you all! ^_^ OH! And also many MANY thanks to those who have sent their sauces and peppers for us to try and review I appreciate it! :party: And Thanks to NJA he sent me my first mailed seeds for me to grow. I am SUPER EXCITED about that.
Thanks again. Now go and have a drink! :beer: hehehe.
~Gaby

I just want to thank everyone who has been watching the videos that Justin and I started to make. :clap: We have fun making them and we love that you guys watch AND review them. Thank you all! ^_^ OH! And also many MANY thanks to those who have sent their sauces and peppers for us to try and review I appreciate it! :party: And Thanks to NJA he sent me my first mailed seeds for me to grow. I am SUPER EXCITED about that.
Thanks again. Now go and have a drink! :beer: hehehe.
~Gaby
We're all waiting with popcorn in hand. :mope:

We're all waiting with popcorn in hand. :mope:
LOL! Dont worry soon we will keep on going with the reviews Just that we need to get more varieties of stuff... There is another one that we didn't upload but I hope Justin will upload it. Just to be entertaining haha.

good to see you 2 are having fun with it all Gaby

It's great to see and I look forward to the next one!!

KEEP THEM VIDS COMIN!! It's good to see you both are havin fun doin it. The blind fold idea rocked!! Remember... next time that blind fold comes out, through some powders in there just to shake it up a bit. Well done to you both and I take it back about Justin seemin weak!!! He has more than done himself proud!!! Keep up the good work both of you!

Gaby and Justin,

Thanks a ton for reviewing my "VIRGIN HEAT" Sauce. Can I make a few suggestions  to you guys?

You may plan the review of say a sauce by dividing the points each one of you has to elaborate,

color, texture, basic taste, flavor, heat,,ingredients , less/more of any ingredient,

So on and so forth.

Each one of you may have five points to check. But both will discuss each other's observations.

This way, you can do full justice to the review.

At the end, both of you can give their independent observation, remarks, appeal of the sauce etc and say 

how it stands vis a vis any well known established brands.

I hope it is not asking for too much.

NJA

Naga Jalokia Addict Wrote: Thanks a ton for reviewing my "VIRGIN HEAT" Sauce.

I thought it was really cool you sent it to them..
THP has alot of really generous people.......

Naga Jalokia Addict Wrote: Thanks a ton for reviewing my "VIRGIN HEAT" Sauce.

I thought it was really cool you sent it to them..
THP has alot of really generous people.......

bd1965,

I follow our Indian tradition . This tradition believes in making someone happy by feeding him something that the person likes most.

Even though I do not even know that person or not.

I am not sure if I am ever going to market my sauces on commercial basis or not.

But since my friends call me Spice Master, I wanted to use my spice knowledge in

trying to make a PEPPER SAUCE used in western cusine.

Before this, I made DEAD MOUTH MACH  II and MACH 7 sauces which drew rave reviews by pepperfreak and couple of other friends.

Thanks for your kind words, but I intend sending my sauces to discerning people.

NJA

You know why i send people stuff, because that is what i would like to happen to me! Not that i expect anything in return at all i just like putting a smile on peoples faces.

Keep up the vids Gab and Jus. Now i am off to find the new vid, woot!

Naga Jolokia Addict Wrote. I follow our Indian tradition . This tradition believes in making someone happy by feeding him something that the person likes most.

Great phylosophy NJA. I appreciate you following traditions that compliment healthy ideals...The world needs alot more of that.
By the way. The titles of your sauces are awesome.... ie "Dead mouth Mach II"... :mouthonfire: Awesome....

bd1965,

Thanks for your kind words.

But the sauce tasted by gabby and Justin is VIRGIN HEAT.

NJA
:D Got that. I was referring to the others you made... Acually. I like them all. I've thought about what it must be like to name sauces.. That must be 1 of the high points in developing a sauce..... :think:

:D Got that. I was referring to the others you made... Acually. I like them all. I've thought about what it must be like to name sauces.. That must be 1 of the high points in developing a sauce..... :think:

Yes, you have a point there. I did my PG in Marketing and advertising and know the product must have a name that has potential to be popular.

A product , say for eating, must have an USP in its taste, flavor and should be a pleasure to eat. Not a pain which some ultra sauces are known for.

What is the fun of making a car which no one can drive because it has a speed of 3000 miles per hour?

Thanks 

NJA

KEEP THEM VIDS COMIN!! It's good to see you both are havin fun doin it. The blind fold idea rocked!! Remember... next time that blind fold comes out, through some powders in there just to shake it up a bit. Well done to you both and I take it back about Justin seemin weak!!! He has more than done himself proud!!! Keep up the good work both of you!

Thank you! Yes we do have fun! ^_^ Hahahaha! Okay next time we do a blind fold one we will bust out some crushed peppers out lol! Thank you we will keep trying to do as many videos to keep the entertainment going lol

Gaby and Justin,

Thanks a ton for reviewing my "VIRGIN HEAT" Sauce. Can I make a few suggestions  to you guys?

You may plan the review of say a sauce by dividing the points each one of you has to elaborate,

color, texture, basic taste, flavor, heat,,ingredients , less/more of any ingredient,

So on and so forth.

Each one of you may have five points to check. But both will discuss each other's observations.

This way, you can do full justice to the review.

At the end, both of you can give their independent observation, remarks, appeal of the sauce etc and say 

how it stands vis a vis any well known established brands.

I hope it is not asking for too much.

NJA

We will try our best so that we can comply with the comments you guys give us ^_^ Thank you again SOOOOO MUCH for the sauce!

You know why i send people stuff, because that is what i would like to happen to me! Not that i expect anything in return at all i just like putting a smile on peoples faces.

Keep up the vids Gab and Jus. Now i am off to find the new vid, woot!

Thank you as well Nova!!! We love and appreciate that everyone sends us what we need to make our videos. Thank you all. and Nova the beer will be shipped as soon as we get a container for it lol.

Back