• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Thank you Brian Knepper.... AKA Justaguy

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH BROTHER. bro!

That was GREAT!

That Jimmy's is an amazing sauce, yes? very refreshing after so many "puke in the garage videos". :rofl:
Plus it was good to see your face. (Gawd only knows how many warning points I will get once I figure out "videos" and stuff...lol)

2 things...

1. We have the same clock.
B. I would look exactly as good as you if I became a TB follower and went on "the diet". :rofl:

Awesome!!!! See...it doesn't burn like it hates ya, does it?! I'll put it on my breakfast, feast away..and suddenly feel a bit of dew on my brow and know Kneppers just love-bit me! :D

But how 'bout that flavor????? I loooove T-scorps, but they're a tad too much for me to eat au natural. With that Jimmy Scorp I get all the flavor of the T-scorp, but it don't hurt so much! hahaha Kinda just love it.

BTW....do you sing? You have a really cool voice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Thanks to Allie for the filmography!!! :D

hahhhaahhahahhhahahahahahaha!!!!!! I hope you figure out the video thing soon! I sense lots of entertainment coming up!

Sing?????? Nope, I don't sing.... okay, I TRY to sing when my songs are on, but I just ruin songs!!!!

And yeah, that sauce has some burn! I can imagine it on some eggs!

The only thing I think when I watch that video is "Oh my God... I look just like my uncle Tony!"

2 things...

1. We have the same clock.
B. I would look exactly as good as you if I became a TB follower and went on "the diet". :rofl:

1. Wal Mart Clocks RULE!!!!!
B. Screw a diet! Drink until you're full! :drunk:

The power of alcohol gives this lady the ability to stand up! It's a miracle!!!

8539723432_fbf2bd77e3_b.jpg

Lmao! ^^^^^
Nice review on the Jimmy Scorpion Phil. It's great in a Bloody Mary, and just about everything I've put it on.
That is mos def some good sauce. Props to Brian on that one!

Back