• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

THANK YOU DRU MELTON OF IL.

THANK YOU DRU MELTON OF ILLINOIS!!! :party:

for sending me a jar of my favorite mustard, im not sure how you knew i must have mentioned it somewhare along the way on here
i had to thank you this way because there was no expaination (not Needed of course)
very unexpected and very kind

if you see this please get back to me in a pm

im not even sure if your on here? but just the same thank you
your friend Joe

Gotcha!  

I don't remember when we discussed mustards, but I do remember you saying it had been your favorite.  I saw it while I was out a month or so ago and grabbed an extra jar.  I ordered some seeds from you last spring and you threw in a few freebies.  I thought that was very cool and the mustard was my way of getting you back.  You're an awesome part of this community Aji Joe, and I'm proud to call you friend.  :)

Dru

107232-Big-Lebowski-dude-abides-gif-I-lzOn.gif

"Dude, steal the recipe!"

SmokenFire said:
Gotcha!  

I don't remember when we discussed mustards, but I do remember you saying it had been your favorite.  I saw it while I was out a month or so ago and grabbed an extra jar.  I ordered some seeds from you last spring and you threw in a few freebies.  I thought that was very cool and the mustard was my way of getting you back.  You're an awesome part of this community Aji Joe, and I'm proud to call you friend.   :)

Dru
thank you im speachless, i can get the regular here but you sent me the hot on thanks and i just love giving
also the feelings are mutual on the friendship end

your friend Joe

Rymerpt said:
You're both good men. Glad to know ya.
ty

PrimeTime said:
what mustard already?!? 
muh ah ha ha you never get it from me while im alive!!! ;) LOL

La Mellie

Back