• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

chinense Thank you ghostpepperstore!!!

Just look at these great pods and powders!!!!
Thank you very much Brian!!! :)
Can't wait to do some reviews!

20130724_115620.jpg

Wow, really nice care package. Mr Ghostpepperstore did a good job on that one! I can`t believe Mrs Ghostpepperstore is English, as we English can`t adapt to flavour or any sort of heat in our food.  :P

Nigel said:
Wow, really nice care package. Mr Ghostpepperstore did a good job on that one! I can`t believe Mrs Ghostpepperstore is English, as we English can`t adapt to flavour or any sort of heat in our food.  :P
Yes he did do an awesome job!
Threehundredc said:
they look like some great pods

Most definitely!
sicman said:
i be liking that holy scripture megahot.   ghostpepperstore is a stand up dude :dance:
Lol yes sir! Brian is a nice guy indeed!

Mega, you are very welcome! That powder labeled "Shine" I cannot take credit for. That stuff is made by Wayright, another member here. He sent me a sample that was so GOOD, I had to buy up as much as he would let me. Most of it was given as gifts to regular customers. So all props for that should go to Kevin (Wayright).

I hope you enjoy everything, I look forward to your reviews.

Nigel, your package should arrive today as well, but I probably will not be able to comment on your posts. I am done with this forum for a while, I do not know when I will be back, if ever, but I will definitely catch both you and Megahot on YouTube.

You guys take it easy, you can always reach me at support@ghostpepperstore.com if you need ANYTHING!

theghostpepperstore said:
Mega, you are very welcome! That powder labeled "Shine" I cannot take credit for. That stuff is made by Wayright, another member here. He sent me a sample that was so GOOD, I had to buy up as much as he would let me. Most of it was given as gifts to regular customers. So all props for that should go to Kevin (Wayright).

Nigel, your package should arrive today as well, but I probably will not be able to comment on your posts. I am done with this forum for a while, I do not know when I will be back, if ever, but I will definitely catch both you and Megahot on YouTube.

You guys take it easy, you can always reach me at support@ghostpepperstore.com if you need ANYTHING!

Awwww man... I hope you just end up taking a break from this site rather than leaving for good! Whatever the case may be thanks for leaving us a way to get a hold of ya! Take care my friend!

I also hope it`s just a temporary break. This site needs great people like you.

I hope you don't stay gone for too long... The site DEFINITELY needs people like you around for sure!

Back