• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Thank You

Just want to send out a huge thank you to Wicked Mike and THP community in general. After buying "carolina reaper" seeds on amazon, i found the hot pepper community. Not only did the community answer all of my rookie growing questions, they did so without making me feel stupid. Which is rare for the internet these days lol..

got screwed on seeds from amazon, and Wicked Mike reached out and offered to send me some seeds so my next grow is a successful grow. Shocked at the number of varieties he sent. It was much more than i ever could have asked or hoped for. Couldnt be more grateful!!

The chilihead community has restored my faith in the world today and i cant wait to get pods from the multiple varietys so i can pay it forward.. thanks Wicked Mike.. maybe someday i can repay the favor.. in the meantime, i will make sure some other rookie gets the same type of support from me that i have gotten from you all
If anyone is curious, the amazon pods finally started to ripen

http://postimg.org/image/m2w0gf7dj/

Truth, WM is a fantastic fellow, I always invite him to trade when I have new things, but you're right, as a whole this community is very generous! I guess it's all the "warmth" of the hobby.

We even have a thread for this kinda topic :p "pepper people are great"

Cheers!

Never underestimate the kindness of a stranger. Those that are true to their word are a dying breed, but most of the ones that are left seem to be on THP.

In my eyes it's easy,

If you can't, don't.
If you can, do.

Shorerider.

Back