Thanks CAPPY!

Cappy i wanted to say thankyou for the peppers you sent me. You really went above and beyond. Thankyou so much for all of these peppers. as of right now all i have tried is the scorpion and it burned for about 15 min but i took it like a man. i was also infront of my fiance and her family so i had no choice lol. after i had it though i warned everyone not even to go close to them lmao. The taste was nothing like everyone says it def. wasnt fruity at all it had more of a repulsive taste which i was burping up all day lol and the burn was instant and extremely hot.

1 down 3 more to go :onfire:

well here is the picture of what Cappy had sent me. *I recommend anyone to buy from cappy he is a great guy...

:dance:

photo-2-5.jpg

next on the list is the datil

then

yellow 7 pod
naga morich

Datil test....

Ok I just ate a whole Datil and it was a little hot sweet kinda flavor and overall I would say delicious. I enjoyed that one alot. Kinda resembled a mild jalapeño taste as well.

ok next on the list is naga morrich

it was hot not as hot as the scorpion and also a little different type of burn. i felt the back sides of my tongue getting hot. A little less of the same taste as the scorpion.

next up is the yellow 7pod....

ok the last yellow 7 pod

just had it a little while ago and to my suprise it wasnt that hot. it had a similar taste to the scorp., naga but not as hot. The burn creeped up little by little but overall it wasnt bad at all.

Back