• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

That moment

So....anyone every have that moment where they have 10 cups carefully labeled and full of dirt and seeds and the tray you were holding them in breaks spilling dirt and seeds everywhere. So now all of the seeds are in different containers at various levels when I shoveled it back in. This is obviously the work of a master gardener.....

Last year the cats were chasing each other and one whole flat was upended.  First and hopefully last time.  There are deterrents around the perimeter of the grow table now, but who knows? 

Guess a pepper. I like that. Had a couple Habs get mixed up. It was fun to grow and see what was what. That's not happening this year.

Yeah, that seems likely to be what will happen. Since they are all at different depths I will give them some time to come up, if any make it I will label them as ???? and we will see what happens. I had 7 different varieties of peppers in there including some super hots and some extras that I was not familiar with. Assuming they survive it should make for some exciting times in the summer.

Not exactly that...but I've had "that moment" when I come home after work and the cats have knocked over all the dirt and seedlings, as well as a light that dropped and snapped some plants I had in a dutch bucket.  Nothing recovered.  Sucks real bad.  I put down cayenne powder, hasn't happened since.

Back