• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

That was fast...

SadisticPeppers

eXtreme Business
I go to Disney World for three days, only to come home to find my brood of 25 seedlings has jumped from 25 to over 60! And several of the first ones to pop up already have their 2nd sets of leaves beginning to show, or have buds for the 2nd set of leaves. I am amazed because a couple of the germination pods have two seedlings growing out of them, even though I put only one seed in each pod. So either the seed I put in had twins, or somehow, one seed got washed into the next one when I watered the tray. That's normal, right? :)

Any who, I haven't even had a chance to plant my Morunga Scorpions yet, but I will plan on it this Friday, as well as set up the additional lighting.

That's brilliant! Instead of fixating on the seedlings and driving myself half crazy waiting for them to pop up I could have gone to Disney World. You sir elcap1999 are a genius.

I just found a second seedling popping it's head up in a cup that I swear I only put one seed in too so yes, it must be normal.

DSC015951600x1200.jpg

Best of luck with your season.

Thank you, good sir! I was shocked that they all came up so fast. I was only there for 3 days, so to have 35 come up in that time was simply amazing. They're mainly Bhut Jolokia, but I now have a little over a dozen Butch T seedlings as well. So if all or most survive, I should get a decent crop, and will be able to experiment a bit with making salsas, hot sauces, etc.

Back