That's a funny looking Cayenne .

I have been getting my seeds from the Chili seed bank but I bought a cheap packet of hot cayenne seeds from the local hardware store as an impulse buy.

IMG202011151642261.jpg

I have been meticulous with my labeling of seeds and seedlings and find it hard to believe that I have miss labeled them (but always possible). 
The pods look more like Jalapenos to me and not the long skinny Cayenne's I was expecting ??  

IMG202011151630431.jpg

IMG202011151629061.jpg

Now Im not sure if they have put the wrong seeds in the wrong pack, or my meticulous labeling wasn't as thorough as I thought :tear: . 
Maybe my Jalapeno's will turn out to be Cayenne's :rofl: . 

I have gone over all the plants I have growing and all look like what they are labeled......except the Cayenne's. :confused:  :confused:

I'm really thinking these cheap seeds were in the wrong packet from the producer, 
If not, then I don't know what has happened to the 7 Cayenne's I germinated?? Or the seeds missing out of the packet??

I really wanted a couple of them in my mix I'm growing, so guess I'm off to the chili seed bank web site.......not the cheap local hardware. ;)   

But on the bright side, Im going to have a LOT more Jalapeno's to consume soon than what I'd planned. lol

Back