seed-train The 2022-2023 mega seed train!

Honestly a whole separate train for non seed related items might not be a bad idea.

I know I'd be interested in getting in on it if something like that came to be.

That said, maybe just trading independently outside of the train would be better for something like that because I'm sure the package would be huge in no time at all if the size of the seed train is anything to reference to.

Last edited:

Attachments

• 0AD6FCB7-25EC-419F-9854-F07BC2ADF622.jpeg
    0AD6FCB7-25EC-419F-9854-F07BC2ADF622.jpeg
    64.9 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Jeff contonio🅱️

Mcbob- 🅱️

HeatMiser🅱️

Dougthehead 🅱️

PaulG🅱️

Downriver🅱️

FGpepperGuy🅱️

JJJessee🅱️

Texas hot peppers🅱️

UNSC_Hitokiri🅱️☑️

Rairdog🅰️☑️⤵️

Bpiela🅰️

Pepper fish🅰️

Dougthehead🅰️

Crazy monkey🅰️

Edmick- 🅰️

Jeff contonio🅰️

I will be deleting names from the list after the recipient has finished with both sides of the seed train.

Last edited:
Update on B train.

Been a few days since messaging and I have yet to get an address from @TexasHotPeppers. I figure if things change on that front by morning I'll have the train headed their way first thing.

If not I'll try and get it headed to the next person in line just to keep it moving.

All,

Unfortunate news here. The address that Seed Train B was sent to was my old address here in Melissa TX. I had moved to another place here in this same city about 2 1/2 years ago. The issue is that the new owners are complete losers and lie about everything. My wife 2 Christmas's ago had a friend send her a Christmas gift accidentally to this same old address and even though it was confirmed delivered they swore they didn't get it etc etc.

I have escalated this to the USPS here in town. Yesterday they went by this old address and once again they said they didn't have it (I just talked to the General Postpaster this am about this) The Postmaster is going to go by again today and see what he can do, I will keep everyone informed. I feel absolutely terrible about this, I am trying to do everything I can to see if we can get this package back.

All,

Unfortunate news here. The address that Seed Train B was sent to was my old address here in Melissa TX. I had moved to another place here in this same city about 2 1/2 years ago. The issue is that the new owners are complete losers and lie about everything. My wife 2 Christmas's ago had a friend send her a Christmas gift accidentally to this same old address and even though it was confirmed delivered they swore they didn't get it etc etc.

I have escalated this to the USPS here in town. Yesterday they went by this old address and once again they said they didn't have it (I just talked to the General Postpaster this am about this) The Postmaster is going to go by again today and see what he can do, I will keep everyone informed. I feel absolutely terrible about this, I am trying to do everything I can to see if we can get this package back.

This was my fault. I provided UNSC_Hitokiri with an old address for Garth, not knowing that he had moved. I was just trying to keep the train moving. I feel terrible about this too. I sincerely hope it does not result in the train B package going missing. Flog me if you must. UNSC_Hitokiri and Garth didn't do anything wrong. I am very sorry.

This was my fault. I provided UNSC_Hitokiri with an old address for Garth, not knowing that he had moved. I was just trying to keep the train moving. I feel terrible about this too. I sincerely hope it does not result in the train B package going missing. Flog me if you must. UNSC_Hitokiri and Garth didn't do anything wrong. I am very sorry.
It’s an honest mistake. You were just trying to keep things rolling. The problem is the TURD who thinks that they’re entitled to other peoples possessions because it was mailed to their address. Sorry TURD…that’s called “Obstruction of Correspondence“ and carries up to one year in State prison or the Feds can intervene and upgrade the charges to “Mail Fraud” (they have a very broad interpertaion) which carries up to 20 years and/or $250,000 fine. Postmaster can obtain search warrant but, doubt they have the seeds on the premises anymore (they could be DUMB TURDS and still have them at their home) if they’re catching heat about the seed package. You tried and they suck. Positive Vibrations…

Meh. It's unfortunate the people at the old address are holes-of-ass, but it's not a huge deal to me. My guess is we've all got too many seeds to plant this season already. If there's a traveler out there that is in dire need, just post here and the rest of us will take care of ya.

Now, on to my WAT (wildassedthought). How about folks that sign up for the train(s) provide their address (in confidence) to @Jeffcontonio, just as a contingency. Lots of riders aren't "daily" visitors to THP, and sometimes sh*t happens and folks get busy. This way, the train can keep rolling. I know it might be a little risky, but like I said, it's a WAT.

Meh. It's unfortunate the people at the old address are holes-of-ass, but it's not a huge deal to me. My guess is we've all got too many seeds to plant this season already. If there's a traveler out there that is in dire need, just post here and the rest of us will take care of ya.

Now, on to my WAT (wildassedthought). How about folks that sign up for the train(s) provide their address (in confidence) to @Jeffcontonio, just as a contingency. Lots of riders aren't "daily" visitors to THP, and sometimes sh*t happens and folks get busy. This way, the train can keep rolling. I know it might be a little risky, but like I said, it's a WAT.
I would feel comfortable doing this

Quick update - I am not getting much info from the Post Office at this point. I have called everyday (and even went into the Post Office yesterday, the Postmaster was out and I was promised a call back which I never receive back) As mentioned by GratefulSeedsaver, they will be threatened with the search warrant/prison/fine etc but most likely nothing will come of this.

I do have one proposal - I am willing to put together a package of 50 or so different varieies (there won't be a ton of each variety, but enough to where each member can take 3-4 seeds of) and get that back out sometime early next week. What does everyone think?

Last edited:
Back