The Best Hot Sauce Ever

Feel free to input what you got. I got a a couple and as we speak I am collecting them now. will post soon. Best recipe wins absolutely nothing. :hell: also explain your sauce hot level...from lets say 1-10 scale..one being a water and 10 being snorting a naga powder!!!

I don't give up my good recipes like that. Sorry :(

thehotpepper.com said:
I don't give up my good recipes like that. Sorry :(
I suppose I should rephraise huh? How bout bout just yur recipes that are awesome that arnt a part of your marketing ploy? this isnt intended to deprive great recipes from from their hosts. It is more intended to collaborate a great collection of outstanding THEHOTPEPPER>COM recipes for member use. Perhaps even to collaborate and make the first ever web based recipe handbook for this outstanding site. apologize if i was way outta line

If you don't plan on selling the recipes why does it hurt to give them up? It won't prevent you from enjoying it anymore.

chillilover said:
If you don't plan on selling the recipes why does it hurt to give them up? It won't prevent you from enjoying it anymore.

If I can jump in here and say that every recipe that jumps around in my head is eventually going to be marketed.....the idea of a list is great but recipes are a little like fishing spots...'I'll take you to my spot as long as you put the lead boots on before we leave :)'

In saying this ill....pry one from my brain!

1x blackberry
1x strawberry
1x kiwi fruit
15x chosen chilli
dash of lime
dash of orange juice
white wine vinegar
sugar
3x dried apricots
Acid

Yummy!

It would b nice if the forum had a members only section for trade secrets and such to be inserted in as not to give everything away to the general populous

Here is one of my around the house favorites..

4 scorpions
1 TBS white vinegar
1/2 cup of chopped Smokey fire roasted tomatoes
2 cloves of garlic
dash of salt

mix it, boil it, emulsify. bottle it..
I love this sauce cause its easy and fun..no mess and I usually only make 1 or 2 5 oz bottles..

There are a lot of hobby sauce makers here that hope to one day take it to the next level. It is very tough and most people have other things going on and don't have the time to deal with the bureaucracy of starting a food business. It really needs full time attention. So most people are tinkering with and perfecting sauces with hopes that the right time will come to make their move. They can't just give out those recipes.

That being said, there are also members that are willing to share recipes.

With throwing caution to the wind and without further ado i give to you.

Naga 666 (anyone commercial copy this and i will use you for soap)

70 grms Dorset Naga
25 grms Jalapeno (i used small red ones)
30 grms Goats Weed
15 grms Aji Lemon
15 grms Tabasco
5 grms Habernero powder (from THSC)

100 ml Apple cider vinegar
50 ml Lime juice
500 grms canned mango pieces (cats didn't have any fresh but would be better)
1/2 of one large Spanish onion
1 clove Garlic
2.5 grms fresh Ginger
3 Artichoke hearts (didn't expect to see that did ya!)

Heat 10/10 (for us that know better i would say around 8/10)

I've been liking this one alot.

8 pods, i used an unknown yellow chinense, fatalli's should work well
1 lime
Fresh pineapple about 1:3 pineapple to pepper ratio
pinch of salt
pinch of raw sugar
blended and reduced

Very fresh and fruity but not too sweet. Heat 7/10

pineapplesauce.JPG

Novacastrian said:
That looks really good Unatural.
That looks really unnatural :D
The yellow that is!
Nice.

Here is one you can try i made up a while ago

100 choc habs or what ever type you can get hold of
1 can of pinapple
1 can of mango
1 cup of apple cidar vinegar
1 .1/2 cup of water
1 tablespoon of rock salt
2 or 4 cups of chopped garlic
half cup of honey
add more water if to thick or leave how you like it

one more thing i leave all the seeds in but strain it at the end or you can leave it in do it how ever y ou like it

i Would rate heat level 8 to 10

Goat weed is plentiful down here :) , but never used it for salsa, learn something new every day :lol: .

I think he means goats weed peppers jackie, in case you are talking about something else. I know there is some supposed aphrodisiac plant called goat weed too, I reckon adding that stuff in yours sauce might have a slightly different effect :P

Back