The Bubblegum 7-pot makes me numb.

Thanks to PexPeppers for this great pepper!

The Bubblegum 7-pot. You all know what it is!!!

I like this one a great deal. Good flavor, great heat and the most amazing endorphin rush of any pepper I`ve ever eaten. Well worth all the looking-forward-to-this I`ve done. Amazing effects on me. How do they affect you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gnp83WsW87M&feature=youtu.be

Very nice review! Also see that the cut in your finger has healed well :P
Keep up the nice reviews, love looking at them.

Greetz,

Oli

....my stomach started cramping as soon as you cut that thing open....

Is that a yellow pod hanging in the bird's toy (purple chain)?  :)

meinchoh said:
....my stomach started cramping as soon as you cut that thing open....

Is that a yellow pod hanging in the bird's toy (purple chain)?  :)
No Ed, just part of the toy. We had friends over recently and they have one of our Yellow Nape youngsters, sister to our Cheepers. She LOVED the hot peppers and had a few yellow Bhuts and a red one. My friend told me he was playing with her the day after and she nibbled his ear and his ear was on fire a few seconds later. I thought that was pretty funny. 

Awesome review Nigel.  How bizarre it has such a different effect than other peppers have had on you.  Were the tears burning?

I was on google earth this morning looking in your back yard and am pretty sure the Cherio Roxa are ready to review  :liar:P

Nice Review Nigel!

I took this one as a joke lol. I got pods from Shane and I took a good half and at first it was very sweet and I thought it was a dud... No sir that had me chugging on milk and Mcmuffins lmao, Never again :liar: . Anyway I want to try and help stabilize and hopefully next year I have a better year. Peppers hate Vegas as much as I do LOL.

, Walter

compmodder26 said:
Nicely done again Nigel.  I love the pods that give great endorphin rushes.  Gonna have to try to get my hands on one of these.
Well worth it. It gave amazing effects on me. Plus it tastes good and is pretty hot, too. 
PexPeppers said:
wow. thats extremely interesting! i guess this PA soil is magical :)
PA soil and expert growing does it every time! It really was an awesome pepper with incredible effects.
Vegas_Chili said:
Nice Review Nigel!

I took this one as a joke lol. I got pods from Shane and I took a good half and at first it was very sweet and I thought it was a dud... No sir that had me chugging on milk and Mcmuffins lmao, Never again :liar: . Anyway I want to try and help stabilize and hopefully next year I have a better year. Peppers hate Vegas as much as I do LOL.

, Walter
Yes, initially it is quite sweet and pleasant. And then the heat kicks in. These really are very very hot. I hope the red bleeding into the stem and calyx can be stabilized, as well as the excellent flavor and heat. I have one that is flowering, but not setting pods yet (it`s been very hot here). Next year I might grow 20 plants, as I really like it that much.

Nigel said:
Well worth it. It gave amazing effects on me. Plus it tastes good and is pretty hot, too. 

PA soil and expert growing does it every time! It really was an awesome pepper with incredible effects.

Yes, initially it is quite sweet and pleasant. And then the heat kicks in. These really are very very hot. I hope the red bleeding into the stem and calyx can be stabilized, as well as the excellent flavor and heat. I have one that is flowering, but not setting pods yet (it`s been very hot here). Next year I might grow 20 plants, as I really like it that much.

when are you gonna do the brain?

Robisburning said:
Awesome review Nigel.  How bizarre it has such a different effect than other peppers have had on you.  Were the tears burning?

I was on google earth this morning looking in your back yard and am pretty sure the Cherio Roxa are ready to review  :liar:P
That`s funny. In my backyard all we have are fruit trees and passion fruit vines, but you are right, I think there might be a couple of Cheiro roxa that are almost ripe! 
PexPeppers said:

when are you gonna do the brain?
Did it yesterday and filmed all the gory details. Should be up tomorrow or the day after. Holy crap!!!

Brian if Shane or Pex doesn't get you one. In a month or so this ones yours
null_zpsaf6ee2f9.jpg

Like Vidal. This was a very delayed pod. Took 15 secs to realize I was chewing a pepper. I was smart and ate a small piece.

KiNGDeNNiZ said:
Brian if Shane or Pex doesn't get you one. In a month or so this ones yours
null_zpsaf6ee2f9.jpg

Like Vidal. This was a very delayed pod. Took 15 secs to realize I was chewing a pepper. I was smart and ate a small piece.
Thanks Denniz, but Garrett has hooked me up.  I'll have the review of the bubblegum up sometime today hopefully.  Got a backlog of reviews to edit and post to youtube since I took a break from uploading over the weekend.

Back