• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

The "Bunnings Snag" scandal.

Shorerider

Staff Member
Extreme Member
Here in Australia we have a major hardware and gardening chain called "Bunnings". Every weekend various charity groups take turns in running a permanent stall and selling an Australian institution, the "Bunnings Snag". It's a BBQ sausage in sliced white bread (#notaburger), onions and various condiments are optional. They set up near the entrance to hopefully entice shoppers for a quick on-the-go BBQ hotdog that even JayT himself would approve of. 

Not since the infamous 2016 "Bunnings Snag by Drone delivery" seen here.......
........., has there been such controversy over such a simple and tasty treat. So, what is the scandal you may ask? The details can be found in the link below.
https://www.news.com.au/finance/business/retail/man-who-slipped-on-dropped-onion-from-a-bunnings-snag-says-the-issue-is-no-laughing-matter/news-story/dd04e9fd168bc9675b7602b081159e32

For those wary of clicking links (yes, I'm talking to you Willard3) here is the headline and story.
RDDbQpO.jpg

Yes my friends, it has come to this I am afraid. Onions, and their placement on a hotdog made Australian news can you believe it.  :crazy:

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to hang my head in shame and crawl into the nearest Kangaroo pouch.  :mope:

SR.

Back