A field of nothing but reapers? LolAaron Sm said:Let's look at the facts here. First off it's brown secondly it shaped like a Carolina reaper third it came from a field or nothing but Carolina reapers our planet. That's enough for me. If you were asking $40 for 10 seeds I would pay it. Thanks and keep growing!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aaron Sm said:UC Davis Department of plant sciences might be able to help here. They have a vegetable research center that may be able to she'd some light on this. I'll call them tomorrow!
Well done!I normally dont get involved in this type of drama cesspool, but today I am jumping in.
1) I watched your videos last year of your company and was very impressed. I can tell the dedication by how nice your plants looked.
2) I was amazed about what you think you know about our business with this thread. Talking out your arse does not show any form of business sense. I always chuckle reading comments about our business practices with our partners, from folks who arent involved and really have no clue. I work the business full time and keep records of everything trust me I would know.
3) Businesses need to watch the way they conduct themselves and be prepared for any fallout from the way they run said business. Many old timers remember what you have said and done in the past and will judge you from here on out, on things you say and do, until you prove yourself worthy of their trust. A list of rolling tall tales does you no good.
4) Selling of the Chocolate Reaper seeds. I give you credit, on your site you fully tell folks what they may grow out, may not look like what you have posted. You basically say its a freak. You for a fact, dont know if its a reaper. So selling it as a reaper puts a bad taste in folks mouths. Sure you will make money off newbies and those who dont know of the threads on here. Other folks shake their head and say F1s shouldnt be sold as said pepper if its even a reaper.
5) The peppers you have posted are RAD!! And Im being fully honest. Great find whatever they are. I think you should take Jim up on his DNA testing hes going to be doing. Im sure youve talked with him lately or hes talked with Joe. If not give him a call. Im sure we would all love to know the type of pepper this truly is.
6) Why doesnt everyone share in this cool find? Burning all your reaper plants last year and you selling lots of primos is still fresh in folks minds. Do folks believe you burnt them or that you just changed them to primos to make money? Speaking of money, many hope you paid back the fellow who loaned you money. These are threads folks started on this site - these are the things that go thru folks minds.
7) We are all in this crazy community together we are all not going to get along. This is life. Live and learn who to trust. This is not a fully kumbaya community, no matter how folks pretend it is. Even with that said, the majority are great people!
Please keep us updated on the pepper and whatever it may be. Isolate that puppy!!