• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

The Endorphin Rush

imaguitargod][quote=Tina Brooks]as for the Habs... touch the E and you die.[/quote said:
:: runs over and writes 'habanero' on a piece of paper... touches the letter 'e' with index finger ::
:roll: :doh:

I suppose.

I heard you guys were going after Iran, now. I figure one of these days you'll figure it out and go after a country with sustainable natural resources instead of another oil barrel in the middle of the desert. :doh:

Doesn't anyone wonder what happens if Bush loses in Iraq???

T

Tina Brooks said:
No one wins when it comes to war. 😉

So I had to explane the endorphan rush to someone at a bar last night and he understood it....yaaaa me!

:: swings topic back to endorphans and their relative the endolphins ::

imaguitargod][quote=Tina Brooks said:
No one wins when it comes to war. [/quote]

Too true, but how many American women do you know who want to wear a Burkha???

T

Tina Brooks][quote=imaguitargod][quote=Tina Brooks said:
No one wins when it comes to war. [/quote]

T[/quote]

LOL!!! Tina, do you actually wear one of those things? I know it gets colsd up there, but it's not really a fashion statement. I do hear however, they are all the rage in France. :doh:

LOL!!! Tina, do you actually wear one of those things? I know it gets cold up there, but it's not really a fashion statement. I do hear however, they are all the rage in France. :doh:

Quote:
If 1 part per million of capsaicin times fifteen = 1 Scoville Unit, then 1,000,000 parts per million of capsaicin times fifteen = 15,000,000.

Where do you get 16,000,000 from???

Maths never was my strong point!!

Mark :D :cry: :cry:

PS Im from the UK so Im keeping out of the Canadian/US debate. 😉

darlochileman said:
Quote:
If 1 part per million of capsaicin times fifteen = 1 Scoville Unit, then 1,000,000 parts per million of capsaicin times fifteen = 15,000,000.

Where do you get 16,000,000 from???

Maths never was my strong point!!

Mark :D :cry: :cry:

PS Im from the UK so Im keeping out of the Canadian/US debate. 😉

Misinformed chiliheads the world over are typing into their websites that pure capsaicin is 16,000,000 Scoville Units.

Feel free to remain out of the debate; this isn't the UN after all. lol Don't mind me and John. I'm a Libertarian Canadian and he's a Republican American... and it's just too easy. :)

T

yep... I'm demented and YOU have to let people riffle through your underwear without you being present.

I'd rather be demented. :D

T

Back