food The Everything Chili

Okay, I know that this isn't going to be getting me any crowns, but I thought I'd share.

I decided to make chili tonight and upon viewing the state of my fridge and seeing all of the left-overs in there, I decided to make a chili by throwing everything together. : Poof : (see the smoke yet). :lol:

So, I cut up a huge grilled boneless skinless chicken breast (this chicken must have been on steroids cause this breast resembled...sorry, I was getting off topic). I de-boned 2 oven roasted chicken breasts (can you tell we like to eat chicken?) :lol: . Then I cut up a couple left over venison fillets. Next I added my wife's sloppy joe's, added some beans along with some spices and am now currently simmering. It smells fantastic and from what I've sampled it tastes as well as it smells.

The picture is coming.....
DSCF3599.jpg

moyboy said:
So this is just like a teaser post due to no pic.....Shame on you....:lol:

Did you not see the "picture is coming..." :lol:

texas blues said:
Chicken? Beans? Sloppy Joe's?

THP!! Get the ban button ready...PMD's at it again!:rofl:

Hey now...no need to call names :P

I'm just creatively using up all of the left-overs in the fridge.

Interesting that you mentioned rice :lol: because that is what I'm waiting on right now. In fact it was my 4 year old daughter who suggested that. The heat, you ask...is almost none existent due to I made it for the consumption of the whole family. But...I have some Chocolate Hab Powder or Jolokia Powder and or 7 Pod Powder on stand by for my bowl full. I just have to figure out which powder to use. :lol:

Well, here is the finished product...I decided to go with the Chocolate Hab Powder along with some Tabasco Powder.
DSCF3601.jpg

Thanks JayT. That means a lot coming from a multiple Crown recipient.

Also, you asked about the heat level. Untouched it was, as my 4 year old put it, "...a little bit spicy, but good" I did add several pinches of Jalapeño Powder in it to give it some kick. Now, my bowl full was hot enough to set my head sweating. :lol:

Not bad a'tall, I'd wrap that in a tortilla.

Pepperfreak said:
Interesting that you mentioned rice :lol: because that is what I'm waiting on right now. In fact it was my 4 year old daughter who suggested that. The heat, you ask...is almost none existent due to I made it for the consumption of the whole family. But...I have some Chocolate Hab Powder or Jolokia Powder and or 7 Pod Powder on stand by for my bowl full. I just have to figure out which powder to use. :lol:

Well, here is the finished product...I decided to go with the Chocolate Hab Powder along with some Tabasco Powder.
DSCF3601.jpg

Now that pic is what i'm talkin' 'bout! Call it chili, chile, beans, no beans, hell call it whatever you want. Its just....Hot, blue, and righteous!

chicken chili, different but looks & sounds tasty!
chili over rice :confused: since when did chili become an asian dish or what ever happened to crackers ?

The rice soaks up some of the liquid and it is tasty. chilehunter, you don't know what you are missing. I also like mine with cornbread.

Thanks for sharing pf. looks great.

The rice soaks up some of the liquid and it is tasty. chilehunter, you don't know what you are missing. I also like mine with cornbread.

hmm, ok the cornbread idea smothered with real butter sounds like a plan for using this menu. kudos on the thoughts.

Back