The Facebook Promotion drinking game...

Much pain today, so wife brought home a bottle and created the original idea for this drinking game and shameless promotion.  Right now, the business website has 104 shares total.  Thats the different social networks.  I will drink a shot of whiskey for every new share.

I am thinking if it hits 125, I will be playing lets make a deal.  But no way I am picking or packing in the AM.  I am sleeping.

Interesting

You could make a FB drinking game, scroll through your feed and take a shot every time you see each of the following:

A Rainbow Flag profile picture
A Confederate Flag
Bill Cosby
A lion
Caitlin Jenner
A Donald Trump hair meme
and if you see a combination meme of any of the above take three shots

From your posts,you have health problems you are already dealing with...

Why would you include booze in the mix?

Promotions are cool,BUT never at ANY possibility that you might be getting screwed up more in any way,no ,matter what the cause .
Why are you into LIKES?

Nope I'm not a fan of some of your posts,neither are people my fans.

I'm talking about a you finding a better way to promote yourself.

It just sounds wrong to me,and I don't care that much for some of your posts...

Maybe figure out what a shot costs you and send the like people something of similar value...

I understand IF you allraedy drink X amount,then it's a wash to a certain point.

But you are trying to do a possible massive broadcasting.
Shares,I think are going to be mostly from idiots +/-.
Guys who think it would be cool to see you post you drank way too much,and better yet, got screwed up because of them.
Then they could trend crap pro or con about you...the internet these days is a lot of peoples fake/online lives.
Lots of it is due to some people not being able to deal with face to face stuff in real life,on the net they are cool.
They just want to be cool on the net.,it gives a lot of people value,in their opinion.

What is it you want to gain?
If you get a TON of likes but get unable to deal with biz.,you loose...

Why would you consider doing it?

I didn't think you were that crazy,you made yourself a target for NON Customers that will post likes just to see you crash and burn.

Just my opinion,nothing more.
Worth exactly what you paid me for it.

Smokemaster - Alcohol as a pain reliever has fewer side effects than most things that a doctor can prescribe for pain.  In states where it is legal, marijuana has even fewer side effects.  Thing is, here in KY it has the one major side effect that I do not like is prison.  That and it makes me eat.

On the facebook likes thing, guy it was a goofy fun thing to do.  I wound up with folk in a video chat room singing karaoke and changing the words to include the word pepper.  Devil went down to Georgia, he was looking for a pepper to steal.  When there was a new like, I drank, they drank, everyone had fun, nobody drove, nobody went home with someone they shouldnt have.

Hot Pepper said: 'dude'

Ye, I am willing to bet Pookie would be fun to drink with.  Maybe a scheduled once a month drunk in the chat room.

Back