wanted The Group Wanted Ad for Fresh Peppers

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
If you buy fresh peppers here on THP and rely on sellers come harvest time, go ahead and post what you want now, that way, those selling can go through this list come harvest time and you might get first dibs!

I'm thinking over what I want myself. 🌶

Great idea, Boss. Lots of folks use specific peppers, this could be a good way for sellers to connect.

Looking forward to next growing season, it could be a way for growers and buyers to contract for what they want.

I'll kick this off by asking for some:
  • Red jalapenos with corking
  • Chile rayado
  • Thai peppers, including orange
  • Large stuffing peppers (red preferred)
  • Cumari. pequin, chiltepin and pea-sized varieties
  • Also interested in some superhots but nothing specific
If anyone is growing what could be a combo order of the above, awesome. Let me know.

Great idea! I'm interested in finding:

- Red Zapotecs
- Scotch Bonnets
- Some type of Rocoto

My main interest is eating them, cooking with them, or making a some sauce for personal use, so the volume I'm looking for is lower.

Looking for anything really, just got back from a long trip abroad, and I'm ready to make some sauces. Some specific ones I'm looking for:
  • Leviathan Gnarly Scorpion
  • Any 7 Pot variety
  • Bhut solid gold (or other bhut)
  • Big black/yellow mama
  • Dorset Naga
  • KS Lemon Starburst
Looking to buy some SFRBs so let me know in the DMs. Thanks!

Looking for Scotch bonnets or ones with similar flavor and heat or less heat. trying to make some Jerk sauce :) Apparently I'm not as good as growing peppers here in Las Vegas as I was in Miami. Got some nice plants that keep getting ravaged by tomato horn worms, then it's too hot for flowers to stay on and then it starts getting too cold. Fun times. Let me know! You can PM me, also email helps too since I check that more: Bdeso001@fiu.edu Thanks!

Anyone got any finger chillies? I'd love some seeds please/thank you
Will swap for my firstborn
I have the Amish Hot Finger, Kaddi Chilli, Cabe Merah Panjang and Thunder Mountain Longhorn Red pepper seeds. No first borns or money. Will swap or gift, though. Positive Vibrations…
Anyone got any finger chillies? I'd love some seeds please/thank you
Will swap for my firstborn

Hi Seedsaver very kind offer - unfortunately I'm in Europe and seeds from the US rarely survive their trip to me :(

I do lots of international seed trading in EU countries as long as the seed counts are low. I think on your end it’s 12 seeds per variety and I’m allowed up to 50 per variety. I have a ‘small lot’ seed permit from APHIS/USDA but, they just put the skids pepper and tomato seed import/export here in the US. I’ve been doing the steal mode using greeting cards and sending 5 seeds per variety with success. Of course there’s always the possibility of damaged seed or undelivered/confiscated (customs) mail but, I deal with some of those issues posting within the States. The offer is open to you anytime if you change your mind. Community support increases ones success rate. Have a great day! Positive Vibrations…

I'm looking for a variety of peppers anything hotter than a ghost pepper. There are so many different peppers out there that I have heard of and not tried.

I'm looking for a variety of peppers anything hotter than a ghost pepper. There are so many different peppers out there that I have heard of and not tried.
I have smoked dried pepper pods available, if that interests you. Reapers, Nagas, Scorpions, 7 Pots, etc. I have a list if you care to see it.

Back