chinense The Hot Lemon Habanero from Ajijoe

Another good one from Ajijoe.

This is a very simple pepper. Bite into it and you get lemon/lime, a hint of sweetness and a big Whoomp of heat. It`s around half habanero hot, so not crazy hot, but the effects are wonderful. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyRMu4VZSAA&feature=youtu.be

That sounds like a very interesting pepper. It looks like a lemon drop and a fatalli, and has that quick burn that I really enjoy.

Love your reviews, Nigel  :dance:  keep em' coming.

These reviews are all slight of hand. See how Nigel dropped that pod? I don't think he really eats any of these pods. ;)

Great review as always. Watched this with my 6 year old boy and 14 month old daughter. Pretty impressive to hold their attention for that long. :)

there has been a bit of confusion between this one and the aji lemon drop because somewhere along the way the lemon drop picked up another name called AJI LIMON and actually the hot lemon is the true AJI LIMON  from what i have gathered info-wise on it

i have found that there are a nice addition to hot sauces that you want flavor with not too much heat, this one taste good raw as Nigel mentioned
again good review!!
thanks your friend Joe

Joe is right about these. I think these are a great raw or cooking pepper, as they are simple in flavor, reasonable in heat and could add a real edge to dishes or sauces without overpowering things at all. 

Nigel said:
Joe is right about these. I think these are a great raw or cooking pepper, as they are simple in flavor, reasonable in heat and could add a real edge to dishes or sauces without overpowering things at all. 
thanks again my friend

i didnt catch the Chunpepe review last night?

im looking forward to it whenever no rush

thanks your friend Joe

Back