The Hot Pepper Awards 2010 Call For Entries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes sir.

http://www.thehotpepper.com/page/thpa/shipping

Gunther's Gourmet will be shipping entries tomorrow - I ship FedEx - but they are telling me I need a Apt/Suite # - if I use the address on the bottom of the form as is - will product get to you all?

Thanks - Good luck to all - and I am looking forward to the results. (BTW - when will results be posted)

Mike

Hi Mike.

No problem. Ship Fed-Ex to the parcel address it goes to the office. No suite number, just exactly as it is.

Result times vary. From mid-October until year end, can't say exactly yet.

Thanks!

Products ready to ship, but I'm still curious...

Who (not names, but descriptions of the persons) does the judging, how many judges and how does all that stuff go down?

SL the judges are not associated with any major hot product manufacturers. 100% impartial experts. The process depends on the category. We judge everything from hot sauce to BBQ sauce and rubs, so some is spoon tested, some is chip tested, some is cooked up, some is poured on food, etc. We try to be as fair to the product as possible. Each category has its own requirements for judging, and all products in that category are judged the same way. The process can change yearly as products change as we always try to be fair to the product. It is a long process that involves doing the product justice and scoring.

Hope this helps.

re-checked the post and Thanks, Boss.

Package on the way~

You have until the 15th to enter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back