• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce The Hottest Sauce in the Universe

So I tried The Hottest Sauce in the Universe tonight. Was it hot? YES. I cant even begin to describe to you my experience tonight. I did put it on video, but thats gonna be staying in my personal collection. I'll just say this....the taste was the worst thing ever. Tasted like vinegar and extract. The burn was the worst. It was an all over burn that mainly burned the back of my throat, no pun intended.
IMMEDIATELY hit the stomach. Had to start drinking water right away because the taste was SO bad. It was liquid fire. After a few minutes, I just stopped the video. I knew I was gonna throw up. Walked around for a few minutes. Didnt help. Laid in bed for a few. Helped, for the moment. Wife asked me if I needed anything. I told her chocolate milk. Since we didnt have any milk in the house, I asked her to go to the store and get me some milk. Right after she left, I IMMEDIATELY started having SEVERE abdominal pains. And ya'll, I dont mean the kind you get when you have a stomach virus, or get food poisoning. Ive had those. Trying to compare the pain I had tonight with stomach virus pain is like having someone that is mentally and physically handicapped go up against Barry Bonds in a home run contest. I cannot stress how much worse it was. SO bad, in fact, that I called the wife back after she had JUST left and told her to come home, I need to go to the hospital. By the time she got home, I was in a severe sweat all over my whole body, was writhing and screaming in pain, and actually started throwing up. I was in SO much pain ya'll. I have been in a LOT of pain in my life, but this was BY FAR the worst pain. PERIOD. I think the woman that worked the counter at the store that I bought it said it was made with a 7 million svu extract. So, when the wife came into the bathroom with me laying in a pile of my own vomit, I told her I wanted her to call the ambulance to come get me. She did. And bless her heart, she was SO upset. She just saw her big ass husband screaming in pain. She was FREAKED out. So she called the ambulance, and they came after a few minutes. I couldnt even get off of the floor. BUT, about the time they showed up, I started feeling a TINY bit better. Enough to where I didnt think I needed to go to the hospital. So they checked me out, and went on their way.
They had moved me to the bed, which is where I stayed. My wife is SO incredible that she cleaned up the whole mess in my bathroom while I laid in bed. I am telling ya'll, I am SO blessed to be with a woman like that. I truelly dont deserve her.
So here is to all of the supportive women, and men, that put up with our dumb asses.
I Love You Alicia.

where is the video? You shouldve taped the whole thing including the ambulance. It would have went viral! Hope your feeling better soon!!!!

Holy crap on a stick Sean! The pain you experienced is the one and the same pain that i was trying to explain to you on chat the other day. I bet you were wishing for death when the pain was at it's worst.

Extracts suck for beginners, hell they even suck for seasoned pro's and can turn them on their heads as well. In fact IMO extract sauces suck ass all together. No need for them when we have chillis that are over 1 million shu.

I'm glad that you got over it rather quickly and to your wife i say, "He doesn't deserve you, ever considered a move to Australia?"

:rofl:

If that is what you experienced, then I am SO sorry you had to go through that. I know its funny and all, but as Im sure YOU know Nova, it f'ing SUCKED...
I can tell everyone this....I dont plan to EVER eat another extract sauce as long as I live. As a matter of fact, I will probably just taste the sauce, and spit it out. Everyone can call me a wuss, I dont care. If it keeps that pain away from me, I will do whatever it takes.
Nova, wife said she'd move to autralia, only if you quit drinking and smoking.... :lol:
And as far as the video goes...I may release it some day. But no time soon. Wife watched it and I made her take it away from me. It reminded me of the whole ordeal. Started making me sick.
Of course I have some terrible heart burn now. I guess thats to be expected after a night like tonight. But has anyone ever experienced a burning pee afterwards? I know this is funny shit, but it sucks on my my end. (And trust me, I'll be laughing once its all over with.) But I just went pee, and I had a really thick pee that burned. Anyone ever experienced that side effect from anything? Im just wondering if I should go to the dr.

If that is what you experienced, then I am SO sorry you had to go through that. I know its funny and all, but as Im sure YOU know Nova, it f'ing SUCKED...
I can tell everyone this....I dont plan to EVER eat another extract sauce as long as I live. As a matter of fact, I will probably just taste the sauce, and spit it out. Everyone can call me a wuss, I dont care. If it keeps that pain away from me, I will do whatever it takes.
Nova, wife said she'd move to autralia, only if you quit drinking and smoking.... :lol:
And as far as the video goes...I may release it some day. But no time soon. Wife watched it and I made her take it away from me. It reminded me of the whole ordeal. Started making me sick.
Of course I have some terrible heart burn now. I guess thats to be expected after a night like tonight. But has anyone ever experienced a burning pee afterwards? I know this is funny shit, but it sucks on my my end. (And trust me, I'll be laughing once its all over with.) But I just went pee, and I had a really thick pee that burned. Anyone ever experienced that side effect from anything? Im just wondering if I should go to the dr.

Dude....did you EAT before all of this? It's make worlds of difference to your GI tract if there was food in it before adding such a hateful substance.

I'm really sorry for how it hit you.......I've been there. I bet we all have at one point or another!

I did eat, yes. Had plenty of pizza with some pepper powder on it as well.
I ate a 1/2 teaspoon of the sauce.
There is/was no blood in my urine or vomit. I drank a TON of water, and am still srinking it. When I threw up all over the floor, I accidentally laid in it at some point. With all of the sweating I was doing, it just went right to the pores. I can only assume that since there was SO much water in my stomach, my bladder has been processing the "hot water." At least thats what I am HOPING is the case.

All this hot stuff is great, but masochism is a whole nother frame of mind. Thanks HP for letting us know what not to try. LOL Hope Uranus is OK tomorrow. And you're right you have a great lady there, hats off to her.

At our local sushi bar we go all the time the chef gave me a toothpick with some black shit on it and dared me to try it, like a dumb f*** I did. It was just nasty pure heat, he did give us a free roll though for trying it. I asked him what he used it for and he said for fools like you. HAHAHA. We still go there all the time.

1/2 tsp of 7 mill is alot but dude,,,,,It sounds like SalsaKid coulda handled that better than you!
Hope you feel better :)

How's the hot pooper now?

"According to the Pepper Palace, The Hottest Sauce in the Universe has a maximum 3,500,000 SHU!"

Wow that's some crazy extract heat

Dont know yet. I can tell Im gonna have one though. Just woke up. Gotta go work for a couple hours for my wife's aunt and uncle. They had some raised beds made, four 4'x8', and one 2'x20'. They told me that I can use one next year. YAY!! More plants! lol
But, looks like I will be blowing THEIR bathroom up, not MINE!!! MWUAHAHAHA!!!
Feeling better though, thanks guys. That was some tough shit. I burped that shit up all night. Yuck. Cant wait to try a GOOD sauce!
Burning thick pee went away. All good today.
No offense to ANY child, but I would LOVE to see a child handle this shit better than I did. Someone could go to jail for doing that to a kid! lol

Hot Pooper,

I am totally against all those so called "HOT SAUCES" made using extracts. These are totally against capability of human beings to consume them.

I do not at all understand as to what the so called "CREATORS" of such Hot sauces want to prove?

Any Tom Dick Or Harry can prepare a mix of extract throwing in some vinegar and little things and make "HOTTEST SAUCE".

I challenege makers of such un Godly sauces to eat their sauce in public for all their meals and show to the public.

Actually they will hide their tasils between their legs and make a run for the deepest cave to hide.

I am also for a BAN on such unhealthy extract sauces which boast of unbelievable scoville units strength in millions.

These are not for human consumption. Remember the chef in UK who died after consuming such a sauce?

Food of any kind is for enjoying it with happy feeling.

I request members not to encourage any such sauce eating/consuming which has even little extract.

Members may differ from me. 

But this is my sincere and concerned feeling.

PLEASE DON'T TRY TO SHOW MACHONESS AT THE COST OF YOUR HEALTH AND LIFE ITSELF.

NJA

So, I guess you be having a seat at the National Championship Wing-Eating Deathmatch on July 31st at Jungle Jim's Weekend of Fire. We'd love to have ya.

and if you do have a seat at the table...the Creator possible could hook you up with some real extract that doesn't use ketones

People here may kill me if they want but encouraging "NEAR DEATH" experience is what I abhor. 

I openly challenge "DEFCON CREATOR" to eat his reseve extract sauces (I don't know if he has created any) to show to the world and eat them with breakfast, lunch, brunch and dinner all in a day till the festival lasts, without any milk, beer or such .!!!

Ban me if you want THP but I am dead against un naturally heated sauces with extracts.

NJA

There are only a few good extract sauces out there and Defcon's are certainly good. To tell people not to eat any extract sauces sounds crazy to me, just be careful, have respect for the heat, don't try to me macho, and learn what your own tolerance is taking small samples. I've personally never been that sick with any regular extracts but the metallic taste, smell, and tummy/butt ache are enough to usually keep me away.

Back