• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

The Lasagna is ready!

N1CqCdH.jpg
E9QKDed.jpg
ROcez6Q.jpg

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM! Looks nom-nom yummy!

I haven't built an Italian style lasagna in a long, long time. I discovered a chicken/andouille/alfredo  version a few years ago and the family won't let me make it any other way...But that just just looks too good..........

Lasagna is so underrated! When someone says they want to cook Italian they rarely cook lasagna. When you go out to dinner at an Italian joint you rarely get lasagna. But it's damn near the best Italian dish! Ever! I make some kickass lasagna and that is a fine one right there! And I'm one of the people that actually orders it out, and other diners stare at the bubbling casserole as it hits my table and wonder... "Why didn't I get that?" Why indeed!

The Hot Pepper said:
Lasagna is so underrated! When someone says they want to cook Italian they rarely cook lasagna. When you go out to dinner at an Italian joint you rarely get lasagna. But it's damn near the best Italian dish! Ever! I make some kickass lasagna and that is a fine one right there! And I'm one of the people that actually orders it out, and other diners stare at the bubbling casserole as it hits my table and wonder... "Why didn't I get that?" Why indeed!

luvmesump3pp3rz said:
looks scrumptious! + we needed a Lasagna thread and now we got one.   :cheers:

Damned straight....oarrrrrrr....maybe a THROWDOWN!!!! :dance:  :woohoo:  :drooling:  :party:  :drunk:  :cool:  :mouthonfire:  :metal:  :cheers:  :thumbsup:

Truly appreciative of your nice comments.

I made it with  a mix of hot  Italian sausage & ground beef which added a  lil kick along with the
usual herbs in a slowly cooked sauce and  extra ricotta cheese..just because.... ;)

Back