• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense The MOA Scotch Bonnet - holy crap they`re good!

LivefortheHeat said:
Can't wait for mine to produce! This is exciting.
I have yet to taste them too!  I heard Gary talk so much of this pepper last season so I'm very excited too.  I owe my thanks to Sawyer for providing me seeds!  I hope the plants do well for you Chad!

Mike

More Texas MOA plants!!!! :welcome: from up I-35 and left on I-20 a bit
Thank you! Yes sir! I work with Mike (Capsidadburn) and he gave me one that he started. Along with a few more, so generously. I'm new at this, but he's walking me through it patiently. We split some soil for my newly built raised bed today. I'm pretty pumped!
capsidadburn said:
I have yet to taste them too!  I heard Gary talk so much of this pepper last season so I'm very excited too.  I owe my thanks to Sawyer for providing me seeds!  I hope the plants do well for you Chad! Mike
Still haven't figured out how to multi-quote on my Tapatalk app on my phone! Hope this works. I think they will do awesome. I feel too confident ;) Thanks again for your help with it all, and most importantly the plants!

Got me some seeds from my Tn brother. They haven't popped there little heads up yet but it will be grand when they do. I can't wait to gettem in grow bags and watch them grow.

Back