• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce The most expensive hot sauce on the market

My signed Tabasco. $1,000,000. PM me. Prompt shipment.

Well....

Since you're ASKING.... :rofl:

The bottom has really dropped out of the collectable hot sauce market. The poor economy sent prices of the rare and limited bottles straight through the floor. Having said that, this has allowed me to amass a staggering collection for pennies on the dollar.

What is the most expensive bottle of hot sauce on the market?

Hmmm.....my first impulse is to say; "The one you're willing to fork out the money for." The secondary market is a very fickle thing...and what was once 5 grand may now be had for a few hundred...if you know where to look. ;)

But here's the true answer.

The most expensive bottle of hot sauce (that I know of, anyway) is the Blair's Pre-AM. There are only four known to still exist and in an auction setting will fetch prices reaching ten thousand dollars....even in today's market!

No....I don't own one. ;)

Well....

Since you're ASKING.... :rofl:

The bottom has really dropped out of the collectable hot sauce market. The poor economy sent prices of the rare and limited bottles straight through the floor. Having said that, this has allowed me to amass a staggering collection for pennies on the dollar.

What is the most expensive bottle of hot sauce on the market?

Hmmm.....my first impulse is to say; "The one you're willing to fork out the money for." The secondary market is a very fickle thing...and what was once 5 grand may now be had for a few hundred...if you know where to look. ;)

But here's the true answer.

The most expensive bottle of hot sauce (that I know of, anyway) is the Blair's Pre-AM. There are only four known to still exist and in an auction setting will fetch prices reaching ten thousand dollars....even in today's market!

No....I don't own one. ;)
The question is -> does it taste good? :D

Yeah, but I have a one of a kind 1/1 signed Defcon DM MKIII Peppers at the Beach Reserve Prototype!!! How about that? That has to be worth at least 10K!

Back