• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

The Not Pepper Awards 2018 WINNERS!

IMG_7836.JPG

IMG_7837.JPG

^Thats where my wife found me at midnight ‍♂️
:cheers:

WarrantMan said:
At least he was at home. Cool wife it seems.

Drink large amounts of tequila. Wake up in bed with a woman who's eyes are so crossed that when she cries, the tears roll down her back.... Then come to this table and talk sh*t.  That's what a friend told me...

Just saying.. poetry is a swirling...
:rofl:

[SIZE=10.5pt]Picked for list and I'm enamored. New year's day finds me hammered. A day late in this race but after work - accelerated pace.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]IPA’s or crafted beer, my own creation I have here. Strawberry wine and white grape too, not on the list, cheer greenguru![/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]So many here have wished me well, true hearts and spirits I can tell. Prayers, warm wishes and kindly thought, these precious things cannot be bought.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]But for free they are offered here, THP I hold dear. My little spot in Cyber Space, when at wit’s end, my special place.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]No reports to file, no one to fight, always here it is a good night. From around the world I’ve found friends, I really hope it never ends.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]One man’s view unto this world, alcohol fueled and poetry swirled. Off the cuff I think this, did I hit or did I miss?[/SIZE]

Back