• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

The Original SB7J

Cruising through some pics on my photobucket account I came across these. This is the original plant that grew out the first Scotch Bonnet 7 Pot Jonah cross. Thought some might like to see it.

DSC002471024x768.jpg

DSC007491550x1163.jpg

DSC011331550x1163.jpg

DSC011991550x1173.jpg

I had got a few seeds of it last year, but they never came up for some reason, hell over half of my grow is just now starting to kick out a few pods so it looks like I will be depending on the powder I made last year. The SB7J is one heck of a nice looking pepper.

Pex I miss you and this place too, thanks. Good looking pods you've grown. Thanks for sharing the seeds too.

Gotrox good luck, hope they come up for you.

I think I have some seeds left from the original plant, not sure if I can find them though. If I do I'll let this thread know. 

Patrick I posted this picture of my sbj7 pods to Facebook a few weeks
Ago and got a reply from you about wanting to acquire some seeds
Inbox me your adders and I will send you a few pods when they get
Ripe.my pods look almost identical to yours.

I love this pepper def. one of my favorites. I have 4 plants in my garden. Peppers keep getting nastier and nastier looking as the grow.

I've got 2 f5 plants from seed from San Patricio as well as an F4 plant from off-pheno seeds from Vince (coheed196) and all are growing correct pheno pods that are tasty and quite hot indeed - a painful heat! Cool variety and one I'll continue to grow.

jblo said:
I've got 2 f5 plants from seed from San Patricio as well as an F4 plant from off-pheno seeds from Vince (coheed196) and all are growing correct pheno pods that are tasty and quite hot indeed - a painful heat! Cool variety and one I'll continue to grow.

I'd love to get my hands on some F5/F6 SB7J seeds if you have some to spare.

Willing to trade seeds or pay. (seeds available for trade in my profile)

Back