• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

chinense THE PEPPERNATOR: Looking for a Reaper...

THE PEPPERNATOR has been out of commission for several months raising his 7 children. Now, he would like to do another entertainment/pod review youtube video. If you have a Reaper, or perhaps a 7-Pot Lava pod, and are willing to send it to him, PM me so I can send you $$ for shipping costs.

And don't forget at least $6 for shipping the "replacement"

Seriously though, welcome back RogueJim :)

There's a couple others that I'm sure have some Reapers that they can part with ;)

Roguejim said:
THE PEPPERNATOR has been out of commission for several months raising his 7 children. Now, he would like to do another entertainment/pod review youtube video. If you have a Reaper, or perhaps a 7-Pot Lava pod, and are willing to send it to him, PM me so I can send you $$ for shipping costs.

Message me your info... The damn peppernator cracks me up! I've got Reapers ripening and many ready. I'm totally willing to part with one for another video! I tried just 1/4 of one and it was like putting a red hot branding iron in my mouth :/

Here's a pic from a few weeks ago of one making the turn:
34fjux5.jpg

...and what's the recommendation for sending peppers to keep them fresh, never mailed them before?

JutsFL said:
Message me your info... The damn peppernator cracks me up! I've got Reapers ripening and many ready. I'm totally willing to part with one for another video! I tried just 1/4 of one and it was like putting a red hot branding iron in my mouth :/

Here's a pic from a few weeks ago of one making the turn:
34fjux5.jpg

...and what's the recommendation for sending peppers to keep them fresh, never mailed them before?

Generally if the pepper is shipped either the day of, or day after, being picked, then it should get there without a problem if you do the 2-day priority boxes from USPS.

Back