chinense THE PEPPERNATOR versus The Carolina Reaper...To Hell and Back!

After several months away from the pepper game to raise a young family, THE PEPPERNATOR has returned for perhaps the last time(?)
Special thanks must go out to JutsFl who supplied the pods.  Not wanting to spoil the video, I won't say too much else, but, THE PEPPERNATOR did want to make a few things clear, that are not apparent in the video.

1. There was no puking in the video. 
2. All activity that you will see was the sole result of mouth/throat burn.  No stomach issues, at the time of the video.
3. There was no acting except for a brief comment about the pepper not being hot.  An obvious joke.

Also, this quote from an email sent to me by THE PEPPERNATOR, hours after the event:

"[SIZE=10pt]I fell asleep on the bedroom floor not to long after I emailed you last night, and Monica couldn't wake me so she left me there.  At 2:30 am I woke up with the most powerful hot rock in my stomach that I parked a little and then crapped a volcano, so the pepper was like on both sides of the system at once.  It was so bad I was crawling on the floor saying never again, never again..."[/SIZE]

The video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-qI_6hM7SY

JutsFL said:
Wow! God speed Peppernator! Glad you survived that ride from my pod, braver man than I indeed.
Yeah, he said the pod he ate was hotter thsn the previous 3 pods, combined. The after effects were also beyond anything he had previously encountered. We'll see if he's game to try again, later. Thanks again, Jay!

lol witty intelligent sounding at beginning that slowly degrades into rolling in shit. 
The wifes subtle bitching makes it even better lol

Great video! That pod put some serious hurt on him. His ability to try and stay calm under wicked heat is impressive, although it did send him into La-La land when he walked out side to get some air. I could feel the burn by just watching.

daddytindell said:
Haha...that is crazy!! Bigger man than me..lol
I'm not sure it takes a "bigger man" to do these things, just a certain temperament that thrives on risk. As my pods start ripening over the next few months, I will try and induce THE PEPPERNATOR to complete one more challenge, a retirement challenge. About the hottest pod I will have will be either the 7-Pot Savannnah, or Brainstrain. If there's a better pod that someone else thinks would make for a better retirement challenge, they can let me know. This isn't going to happen anyway for at least a couple of months. THE PEPPERNATOR is still a little shaky from the Reaper.

Back