THE PEPPERNATOR vs THE BUTCH T...Looney Tunes and Merry Melodies

This should go down as THE PEPPERNATOR'S oddest video.  Never the less, the Butch T is defeated handily, the aftermath again, notwithstanding.  Apparently, THE PEPPERNATOR has not adequately addressed the issue of capsaicin cramping which again put him on his wife's bathroom floor for a spell.  In spite of this, THE PEPPERNATOR has asked me to find a pod hotter than the Douglah x TS, which was his hottest to date.  If anyone can put me on to the hottest pod available, let me know.  And now, the video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hzRcBpNwyE&feature=c4-overview&list=UUoNKwj7_3BJ0wi8XH0WqcWQ

Yeah was quite interesting. Lol.. I was thinking what is wrong? It's not effecting him? Then around 6 mins you can see it in his eyes and a moment or so he looked a little panicky but other than that he's a monster!

You're welcome for the pods btw! Thanks for the entertainment you provide off your suffering. Lol..

Odd, certainly, monstrous, definitely.

So he`s had Judy`s Brown Moruga, Mike`s brown Douglah x Butch T and a TS Butch T. Other good ones would be 7-pot primo, 7-pot barrackpore, 7-pot savannah, Chocolate Moruga, Madballz 7 and Cornish Naga come to mind. The Burmese Naga is plenty hot, too. 

There are some crosses being grown by a few people that might be hotter, but won`t be available for a while. Judy`s 7-pot Lava being one of them. 

Nigel said:
Odd, certainly, monstrous, definitely.

So he`s had Judy`s Brown Moruga, Mike`s brown Douglah x Butch T and a TS Butch T. Other good ones would be 7-pot primo, 7-pot barrackpore, 7-pot savannah, Chocolate Moruga, Madballz 7 and Cornish Naga come to mind. The Burmese Naga is plenty hot, too. 

There are some crosses being grown by a few people that might be hotter, but won`t be available for a while. Judy`s 7-pot Lava being one of them. 

Nope, he hasn't had "Judy's" Brown Moruga, Nigel.  He had Sick625's pod.  He'll either be eating a pair of smaller Primos, or a Brainstrain this weekend. 

Back