THE PEPPERNATOR vs THE DOUGLAH x TRIN. SCORP..."I'm going through a long dark tunnel"...The Aftermat

In this, his 3rd pod challenge, The Peppernator met up with the Douglah x Trinidad Scorpion.  Like the champion prize fighter who wins the match, yet is left with cuts and bruises, the victorious Peppernator did not escape this match unscathed.  This was all made possible by the generosity of THP's smileyguy697 who provided the pod, along with several others, as well.  Thank you, smileyguy697!!

Next pod up: The Butch T

DISCLAIMER: For entertainment purposes only.  Please, no wagering.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2tSy9ta9aM&feature=c4-overview&list=UUoNKwj7_3BJ0wi8XH0WqcWQ

I know exactly how he felt and I only ate 1/2 of the one I received. This thing is a fire breathing monster when it gets in the stomach. He handled it pretty good all in all.

Nicely done! Now all we need is to get him an account on here. Lol.. Tbh he handled that well because they are above and beyond in heat. Way to go buddy and thanks for putting that together jim! He's got some other hot ones I sent that'll make for a good show.

The way I see it, the Peppernator is tuff as nails, and is very amusing.
This match reminded me of the Joe Frasier and Ali " thrilla in manila". They duked it out.
But in round 2, it appears the F4 fighter plane blew up his bunker LOL

This video will be one of the classics for sure.

Back