The pics of our ZERO Batch #3 are up.

I just posted the pictures of our Defcon ZERO Batch #3. They will be released in less than 72 hours. If you're not on the Defcon mailing list to get one, you will not have the opportunity to acquire one...Well maybe thru E-Bay for far higher than we're "giving" it away for. Oh yeah, and it glows in the dark. Must be those pharmaceutical tailings ponds we use to sterilize the bottles...

WOW! You sure know how to put together an awsome product picture!

I see the collectable ones will be going for $60...how much will the non-collectable ones be going for?

They are 1/2 ounce cobalt blue bottles, un-signed and un-numbered. There are approx. 60 of them, and they will be available the same day as the Batch#3. They will be $15 plus shipping.

Thread moved. Advertising goes here, thanks.

DEFCON Creator said:
They are 1/2 ounce cobalt blue bottles, un-signed and un-numbered. There are approx. 60 of them, and they will be available the same day as the Batch#3. They will be $15 plus shipping.

Most excellent.

huvason said:
"pure extract" and its good (if the prior batches are any indication)

Man, I really want to get one of these. I've been pumped for this batch since I tried Condition 1. I would probably fly to someones house to try it if I didn't get one. Can you describe the taste Huvason?

imaguitargod said:
Man, I really want to get one of these. I've been pumped for this batch since I tried Condition 1. I would probably fly to someones house to try it if I didn't get one. Can you describe the taste Huvason?

Hows this: ;)
Seriously, its HOT. The Creator has not had them tested (AFAIK), and i'm not going to guess a scoville rating, but this is serious heat, with absolutely no chemical taste at all. CAnt wait to get a hold of some to use as well. It should heat anything up with out giving any chemical after taste.

Just dont mix it with DeFCON ONE and eat 10 wings in a minute :)

DEFCON Creator said:
They will be released in less than 72 hours.

77 hours later...no email yet... will the emails be going out tonight, or tomarrow? Just so I know the general time because I've been sitting at the computer all day checking my email every hour......hey, can you guys tell if I'm getting desperate to try this sauce? ;)

imaguitargod said:
77 hours later...no email yet... will the emails be going out tonight, or tomarrow? Just so I know the general time because I've been sitting at the computer all day checking my email every hour......hey, can you guys tell if I'm getting desperate to try this sauce? :rolleyes:

Yes you are.... :lol:

Back