seed-train THE "SEED TRAIN"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys so the current seed train is "full" and will not let anymore riders on so i thought i would make one for the folks that want to get on a train but they cant because it was filled up. This train is for the 2013 season and thats why it is being started now i looked and seen that most of the 2012 ones were started around this time the last seed train i was in was a joke to say the least but im going to make this one better.I only have around 20 varities that i can add currently so if anyone would like to send some seeds to me to add to the train pm for address and then you can pick what spot you want to be in. i guess we will limit this to the first 25 people that want to be added and then we will close it untill it is half way through and then we will let another 25 people on. The goal of Trains on thp is to have fun so that means no fighting,trolling, having pissing contest oh and did i metion trolling. This train isnt for all supers you can add whatever you want to contribute. doesnt matter if its a bell pepper or a reaper they are the same in my book "for the train anyway" you still contribute. oh and try and put back whatever you take if you cant add more. well here are the rules "i stole the rules from the other train i hope they dont mind" HAVE FUN!!!

Here are the rules:
1: Simply post "add me" in this thread to join the train. I will monitor this thread daily and add names to the list.
2. no members under 50 posts or under 6 months
3. People will be added to the list in the order of their posting.
4. If you decide that you would like to be added to the list you must, after posting "add me", send the person in line before you your real name and mailing address so they know where to send the package once they are done with it.
5. You must add something to the train. I know many people are new to growing and don't have much to offer, but even if you drop in a Burpee package at least you are a part of the cycle.
5. Keep the train on the tracks. What I mean by that is simple... Keep up on this thread. Keep an eye out for the mail. Look through the box quickly, and get it back in the mail to the next person ASAP.
6. I am the conductor of this train. I will add people as they post, and I will remove people who I believe will interfere with the flow of this train.
7. I am sorry, but this train is limited to US only. I was just informed that customs would likely inspect a box and that will be the method of travel, so it must be limited to the states.
8. And this is the most important rule... Please have fun with this! I am only able to start this train because of the generosity of others from this website. Please pay it forward.

just by pass experience... we started ours in APRIL.. had a month detour..so lets say MAY... now its OCT and we are barely at #30...best wishes to whomever is #50...just saying..if you guys really want to do this many... ive heard of a seed plane...everyone sends to one person..with proper return postage...splits all the seeds.. then returns them to all passengers....just my 2 ccents...

im going with what kingdenniz said in the other thread have some passengers send some seeds to the conductor so there is a wide variety in the box and then the conductor ships to the first person in line i will be #9 on the train

im going with what kingdenniz said in the other thread have some passengers send some seeds to the conductor so there is a wide variety in the box and then the conductor ships to the first person in line i will be #9 on the train

If you shoot me your addy i will be happy to send some seeds this weekend to as to provide a more robust seed train experience for all involved

ok all of you are on once i edit the list and will do joemomma i am aiming for about 40 varietys before it goes i have about 20 so we are half way there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back