seed-train THE "SEED TRAIN"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to let you guys know talked to spokane this am he'll be sending it out on saturday :-)
Can we say choo choo LOL

Hum nothing yet?would of thought it would of been here today?(bummed) work sucked no package poo todaay suucks man hate bad day (duh) lol but GOD I love my kidds they bring a smile to my face :-) maybe it'll come in tomorrow I'll keep you guys posted I'm out thanks for letting me vent. lol

The Mail Man?6/22/2013
Was just walking up the sidewalk as I got home w/lunch today as hes about in front of the house ..anthing for me? NOPE NOTHING TODAY?
somthing must of happed to spokan on Wednesday I asked if thereis a tracking number( just to see where in transit it was)but NO reply?6/19

well I guess its safe to say that the train had crashed and burned :mope: .. I am in the process of starting a new one and we will pick up from where we left off.. if any one can make some contributions so it isn't heading to the next in line with like 10 or so strains that would be awesome!

Sooooooooo hijacked by a rider or was it lost in transit? Ill donate some seeds, pm on the way
I'm getting errors trying to send you a pm

silva83tj said:
Sooooooooo hijacked by a rider or was it lost in transit? Ill donate some seeds, pm on the way
I'm getting errors trying to send you a pm
It was delivered to spokan about three weeks ago and a week or two ago he was to be getting it in the mail?but no response sence? Sooo....?
Im kinda hope-n hes just waiting for some fresh ones to rippen but dun no.

Hmmmm thx smitty,, well don't see why he wouldn't give an update if he was waiting for fresh ones to rippen, anyhow I will still donate to get this train rolling. Unable to pm Tyler sooooooo yeahhhh

Scarlet Fire said:
My contribution to the new train went out today. Only 7 strains from me, but these things gotta start somewhere.
Where did you send it to?  I have 20+ strains I'd like to donate from Buddy's seed giveaway that I won, but I can't send Tyler a PM I think his box is full.  I need an address.

I've got the train now, but it's headed your way laynlow.
There was a nice couple of packets of powder in it. Just lovely on a fresh sliced garden tomato.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back