• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

The Source

Any tried 'The Source" yet. I was thinking about giving it a try. Other than the salivating, straight tasting of Zero, Final Answer, and some of Muso's stuff is getting to feel routine as far as heat goes. ;)
I had a guy try Final Answer the other day and he ran around the house for about 15 minutes before he could articulate anything but cuss words. :) :lol: We were rolling on the floor. But he couldn't get enough of it and bought my open bottle! I was thinking about adding it and the Source to my line-up.
Feel free to advise or criticize.

I had some in cleveland. I had a small drop on the tip of a toothpick which only made my tounge tingle. It could be that I didn't have enough or my heat tolance is way high so I'm not quite sure on the heat aspect...more exparamentation is needed if I ever spent the $80 or so bucks to buy it. It was kinda tasty, but I have head some people describe it as very "chemically".

It's 7.1 million SHUs...almost half pure capsicum. I've had it on toothpicks too which after a minute or so feels like a white-hot spike is being nailed through your tounge. Of course there is quite a rush. I made the mistake of having a sample of this at the Hot sauce Festival this year forgetting I have developed an intolerence for these type of extracts and ended up laying on the ground with stomach cramps for 30 minutes later.

It tastes like extract...and hot.

Moving to hot sauce forum....

Thanks for the taste info. I only got one bottle to complete an order. I'll just sell it. I've got stuff from Muso, 1,2,3,4,5, and 15 million to play with. I'm waiting for some chili-heads to have the same weekend together for fun and games. Might even let the children play!:clap: NAHH.
Original Juan has some mighty tasty stuff that really sells well.;)

Back