The Superbowl is coming!

Yup, the Superbowl is nearly upon us. If you are considering having Defcon wings, and don't have the sauce, I would suggest getting it now! We ship everything out Priority Mail, but I wouldn't suggest disappointing your guests by putting 100% trust in the Post Office by waiting until the last minute. Not to mention this is our peak season right now, and things are a bit chaotic. So take my advice and order as soon as possible if you are considering serving the best damn wings in the country to your guests!

ha good call...i actually just ran out of 2 last weekend and 1 is about on its last leg. looking forward to receiving reinforcements. :)

jbjcooltext000001.gif

He has the best dam sauce i have ever tasted and this fat A@$ has tried alot of sauce

marcosauces said:
Well, i just ordered 200lb of wings for Sunday..:)
plenty of sauces at my end..:)

Sounds like you have a nice set up for game watching and food....be nice to see a few pics of your restaurant Marco.

DEFCON Creator said:
They're already en route.

that was quick! got here today in the early afternoon. thanks!

now i just need to find a place to buy a lot of wings from...i imagine many of the local places already have tons of preorders.

BigDawg said:
Sounds like you have a nice set up for game watching and food....be nice to see a few pics of your restaurant Marco.

I will post some as soon as i can get decent shots of it, they all come either dark or too bright ( i need to learn how to use the camera:) )

hey Creator, I got my eye on a #1 & #2 that I spotted on Marco's shelf. I plan on lightin up my folks for the big game with some Buf wings.

Hillbilly Chili said:
hey Creator, I got my eye on a #1 & #2 that I spotted on Marco's shelf. I plan on lightin up my folks for the big game with some Buf wings.

Please do. Just be a little careful with the #1 stuff, it's great for tin-plated Supermen that "nothing is too hot for". :think:

The #2's for the wings and the 1's just for fun. I wouldnt want any of my pepes saying "these wings are not hot" or "this DEFCON stuff is nothing to me" So I will withhold the cryptonite for such comments. I know it cured my nieghbor from suckin eggs. Thanks for the warning though.

yea..honestly i see the 2 being a hit at our house..but i'll be one of the only ones eating the 1. i'll make them try it at least :think:

actually just had some wings with some 1 sauce for lunch today, and i can still feel my lips tingling a bit.

not sure what i'm looking forward to more..beer and food and friends..or the super bowl. :(

I'm definitiely looking forward to the friends, food and beer. My Steelers aren't in it this year, so I can enjoy the party. It's gonna be friggin' cold on Sunday to, but I'll have my trusty turkey fryers to keep me warm.

Back