• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

The universe has a sick sense of humor.

So on my trips looking for some place local that sells heating mats, I found a greenhouse I didn't know was there that sells a sick variety of peppers.
Got to talking to the dude about what he sells.
Yeah, he says, I got bhuts. Grow tons of them. Fatalii? Grew so many last year I ended up composting a bunch of pods I literally couldn't give away I had so many. Odd romanian heirlooms? Yawn. Seeds straight from the old country.

I'm thinking to myself, this guy must have the one pepper I've been trying to find around here.

Me: Soooooo, I guess it would be a safe bet to say that you sell naga morich plants, eh?
Him: Sorry, that's one I don't have.

fffuuu.png

Time to break down and order, I guess.

I don't have many seeds left, but I could send you a couple. I already started what I need for this year, still got 100% germination. Just PM me and I will send them out.

jacob

Morich seeds ain't that hard to come by, try looking for chocolate scotch now they are hard to find (no not scotch bonnets or choc habs but choc scotch) they are on the chileman database, I've even tried conntacting the guy that supplied the picture but to no avail, this pepper is my elusive pod

Skydiver said:
So on my trips looking for some place local that sells heating mats, I found a greenhouse I didn't know was there that sells a sick variety of peppers.
Yeah, he says, I got bhuts. Grow tons of them. Fatalii? Grew so many last year I ended up composting a bunch of pods I literally couldn't give away I had so many. Odd romanian heirlooms? Yawn. Seeds straight from the old country.

I'm thinking to myself, this guy must have the one pepper I've been trying to find around here.

Me: Soooooo, I guess it would be a safe bet to say that you sell naga morich plants, eh?

fffuuu.png

I got tons of Naga Morich seeds.

Send me a SABSE. PM me.

NJA

Skydiver said:

fffuuu.png

I dont have any of what you're looking for but this dude sounds like a w@nker

Back