• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

TheAlaskan's Non-Pepper Grow Log

Well guys, I know I have started a lot of topics and none of them really ever gotten anywhere but well, I thought I'd have a grow log of my glow in the dark pepper and some other plants that I'm going to be growing through out the year, and it's all indoors unfortunately, unless during the winter here and its not too cold out I might put some of my plants outside for them to try to enjoy the sun haha. But, there will be many pics to come! The camera that I'm using is a Nikon D-5000, pictures are really good with that beast of a camera haha :D

Well, I finally got off my ass and thought that I might as well try to start some of the seeds, and I just got done getting the seeds planted and some in paper towel to try and germinate, not the ones I put in dirt I didn't pay attention to what I did sow, but the ones in paper towel I kept out so here's the ones I got in paper towel:

2 x Korean Hornbeam seeds (tree)

2 x Ponderosa Pine (tree, of course you know that :P)

2 x Chinese Elm

2 x Colorado Blue Spruce

2 x Chinese Zelkova

3 x Rockspray Cotoneaster

2 x Mock Orange

2 x Jimsonweed (poisonious cool looking flower)

2 x Milk Thistle

1 x Giant Grenadilla

1 x Dwarf Coffee

2 x Japanese Black Pine

3 x other tree seeds I can't find the packet for, will look for later on though..

1 x Chinese Wisteria

2 x Japanese Sacred Cedar

And the ones I threw in soil were lots of flower kind plants, I got a bulb in dirt too right now, they looked pretty cool so I ordered 'em, I swear when I grow plants I just wanna planting lots and lots of seeds. I swear its a curse :P haha.

Back