• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

They did it again...

From the Start.

Judy informed me that last Mon. she was sending me some peppers.
Another Care package.

Due to past complications the Post Office , DEA,CIA,Hazmat and homeland security were informed by me about the upcoming deliveries.
(see last post)

http://thehotpepper.com/topic/42578-well-this-might-be-it-for-me/

I thought I had all areas covered ahead of time-Wed. was delivery day...

I got a knock on my door from Hazmat OR ?,telling me they were setting up their stuff,The CIA and whatever had already done their thing-Dog sniffers for dope and explosives etc.
Since they woke me up at 8AM and I worked until 7:30AM.
I told them mail was at 2 pm or 3pm most times,I'm going to get back in bed and will set my alarm for 2.

WELL I wake up at 2,shower and go out to check my mail.
I find when I open the door there is a tunnel of plastic leading from my front door to the mail room.
The mail truck has a trailer attatched to it that looksw like a bomb disposal unit attatched to it.
My tunnel had a Y to it leading to the trailer on the mail truck ,but it was sealed off.

No problem,I walked the distance with guys in hazmat suits and armed men in black/ninja looking guys that followed my walk to my mail box.

I grabbed the large flat rate box and went to my Apartment.

About 90% of the way there a bunch of helicopters show up.
I look up to see a ton of heavily armed military looking guys repelling from the hovering huey's.
They collapse the plastic tunnel in front and in back of me.

THEY ARE MEXICAN Federales looking for the stolen nuke stuff.
Armed to the teeth with all kinds of nasty looking weapons.
ALL pointed at me and my box of pods.
Geiger counters are pointed at me from outside of the collapsed plastic tunnel.

I was told to not move-I think-I don't speak spanish.
Neither did the US hazmat or other people in bee keeper suits I guess.
I was ushered into a huey and taken to Mexico.
Where I don't know...
Once in Mexico I was taken to some well guarded place where they put me in an office and cuffed me to a chair.
The whole time different people are yelling at me speaking spanish.
I have no idea what they were saying.

Finally some guy shows up and yells the same sounding stuff at the guys who brought me to Mexico and they show me the door and I think they said something about get out of dodge or I'll be sorry...
They seemed pissed I didn't steal the radioactive stuff.
I found out that they found the truck the day I was let go.

I guess the U.S.A. screwed up.
Seems the search by Mexico somehow led to them looking for anything considered as Toxic.
I WAS lucky,they found the radioactive stuff that day.

I was late in posting this THANK you to JUDY only because I was jailed in MEXICO and had to hitch hike my way back after being released-AFTER being thoroughly questioned.
Would have written a Thank you the day I received the pods-I was just occupied at the time.

Seems they found the lost nuke stuff but thought I was involved somehow.

I don't have a security clearance of any kind,I'm just a Security Guard.

Guess I gotta send E Mails to the UN along with US stuff next time.

Not as good a story as the last time but I SWEAR IT"S THE TRUTH. :)

Thank you VERY MUCH.

Wish you were around when I was released.

Accidently spent a day or so drinking Takillya and eating local foods.
I bet we could have had some good times.
I figured since I was in Mexico,I might as well enjoyed my journey back to the U.S.A.

Wow, man you should write a book about all this, make a million. Then you could send an armored car to pick up your pods directly from Judy with your own personal HAZMAT guys :)

Who the f**k makes the decisions in the government?
Mixing up capscaicin with radioactive matter, that's just disgusting. How are peppers toxic anyway? They just hurt for a few hours. And ESPECIALLY Mexicans. Don't they eat enough pods down there to know the difference?
Sorry about the language, but it feels needed in this case.
Also, what do you mean "again"?

Edit: Oh, it censors itself. How convenient.

One of these days you would think the government would learn...........No, probably not.

Glad you are okay Smokemaster, imagine your bad luck to have these things happen twice to you. :confused:

"Smokemaster's Guide to the Galaxy".

Don't forget your towel.

"On Her Majiesty's Secret Burn"

Starring Smokemaster as agent 00--DAMN!

Yoda says " Burn or burn not, there is no 'a bit warm'."

Back