This plant is not growing right.

Hi,
Theres been two weeks from my last post, in short the plants are after winter, but it is really hot in here. it is about 30 celsius (or more) and in night it does not go below 14.

In the last post you suggested that I overwater the plants, so now I let the soil fully dry and then I water them.. but still this plant is not looking good (reducing the watering did help the other plants)

Any advices?

OY2PeXq.jpg

cNJvSlW.jpg

G1O5V4u.jpg

iQygP0t.jpg

JQwkQns.jpg

VpvFdE6.jpg

Y5su02k.jpg

4ZewlXR.jpg

iZkMJqg.jpg

Thank you,
Oren.

I kinda remember this post, it looks like you have like 4 - 5 adult plants in a planter thats for flowers. If its not what MV as mentioned above, give them their own pot. Another thing is that pics of new growth or old leaves?

I, for simply another opinion, do not feel like this is Mosaic Virus.

Definitely something going on, but I feel it's more of a lack of uptake (probably nute locked) rather than the variegated look true MV gives.

And when you google mosaic virus pepper, you will also get a lot of results where people are guessing what is wrong on some forum (just like this) Google associates the picture with the search parameters, resulting in a lot of false positives. So, be sure to go to the links/pages those pics are from before assuming all the pics are actually mosaic virus. But definitely investigate into it.

Back