• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

this reallllly sssucks

ive been on vacation for a few weeks and come home to ALL of my pepper plants being destroyed!!!! looks like a bunch of kids did a two step all over my plants and picked and smashed all the fruits. i had eleven types of peppers growing. i had just started harvesting some of the fatali and the lemon habs. oh well life goes on. if anyone has some extra habs, i would like to purchace some if possible. thanks for letting me vent a little steam..

Welcome hot injun, sorry to hear about your loss. You gotta make sure it never happens again. Hopefully the kids got a good case of hunan's hand. Where are you from? I got lots of extra peppers if you're ever up my way.

"Maud! Geet da gun! Dem kidz ah back ageen!"

Sickmont said:
oh yeah....greetings from the plywood state!
Ya, welcome from the city that brought you such great films as "Howard the Duck", "Santa Claus Conquers the Martians", and "Gigli"...

imaguitargod said:
Ya, welcome from the city that brought you such great films as "Howard the Duck", "Santa Claus Conquers the Martians", and "Gigli"...

*gag*
Although i admit i did like the diner scene and Leah Thompson's panty scene(seen!!) in "Howard the Duck"

Sickmont said:
*gag*
Although i admit i did like the diner scene and Leah Thompson's panty scene(seen!!) in "Howard the Duck"

The movie destroyed the value of the comic. I could have been rich. LOL

Back