• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

This sucks

Well i told my mom to water my seeds while i was gone for a week. I told her about 5 pumps per cells a day would be just fine. She didn't know what a cell was i find out the day im coming back. She watered the plants from thorugh the screen above this tank i have them in and didn't get to much water. Surprisingly some of them sprouted but one of my savina started to sprout and died. What do you guys think let them go because some spruted or just replant some new ones???
BTW they are on a good heater so they dried out even quicker then normal. Oh and they have been planted for about 2 weeks. It is mainly habs but there is a few other mixed in there. So far 8 sprouted out of 83 seeds i think. They were getting a little but of water on the top and they are just little seeds i don't know. any questions just ask

They are starting to sprout i think they should be fine a couple more came up today red savina, jalapeno m, red savina i think they should be fine
Omri said:
Get rid of mom! :shocked:
JOKING! there's no need for that... yet. :think:
Yeah not yet it least she watered em without me having to remind her twice so that is good

Back