• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

This was labled Scotch Bonnet.. Looks more like a Habanero to me, what do you think?

A friend of mine ordered seeds from Pepper Joe.. was labeled Scotch Bonnet but looks more like a Habanero

Q9f3e0R.jpg

what i was thinking...pods were ready to be picked ... not going to change into a sb ... not as hot as a habanero either but has a really good flavor, kinda fruity and like an apple taste... just glad i wasn't the one that bought the seeds but my friend did give me the plant they are growing on...  not exactly sure what it is.  

withywindle72 said:
what i was thinking...pods were ready to be picked ... not going to change into a sb ... not as hot as a habanero either but has a really good flavor, kinda fruity and like an apple taste... just glad i wasn't the one that bought the seeds but my friend did give me the plant they are growing on...  not exactly sure what it is.  
you never know what you'll get from pepper jokes dumbass

PepperJoe doesn't even grow his own seed stock.   He subcontracts it out to any old JoeShmo (no pun intended).  He has no control over most of his seeds whether they grow true or not.  Great business practice eh?

2nd friend that has ordered from there in the past few years and did not get what they ordered...  maybe we should just call it pepper joes "insert your own magical name of a species already out there" yellow

yea.. i agree jamison.. notice my "insert your own magical name of a species already out there" in my last post.. glad i was smart enough to stay away when i started growing peppers..

Jamison said:
PepperJoe doesn't even grow his own seed stock.   He subcontracts it out to any old JoeShmo (no pun intended).  He has no control over most of his seeds whether they grow true or not.  Great business practice eh?
actually the taste reminds me of a cgn 21500

Back