• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

This years haul

I don't weigh my peppers but instead count them. After worrying about aphids killing the plants early on and a cold summer I picked 2134 peppers from 24 plants. Best plant # wise was 281 lemon drops from one plant. A few other good ones were 89 fatalis, 60 scorpions, 73 paper lantrens and 152 white peruvian habs from one plant. Lots of the high numbered plants were thai's etc. I could use these for the next 20 years but love growing them.:)

Hey you want to grow a big Tabasco and see if you can keep up with the counting then bud!! Congrats on a bumber crop mate.

Novacastrian said:
Hey you want to grow a big Tabasco and see if you can keep up with the counting then bud!!

/shudder

I made the mistake of planting three tabasco plants this year.
Needless to say, I'll be set for tabasco powder for a long, long time.

Noshownate said:
wish i could se your plants chili lover?!

There in the garbage now but i have some pics from the summer.
Scorp
017-3.jpg

Fatali
008-9.jpg

White peruvian hab
013-5.jpg

Yellow 7 pod
019-2.jpg

Wow!! Thanx for the pics, thT BLACK PEARL REALLY LOooks nice. Very healthy happy lookign plants, those yellow 7pods look mean!

NoVa Hothead said:
How hot was that choc hab cross? It looks like it was crossed with a scorpion...

Thanks every one. I was just happy to get peppers after worrying about the aphids. The Choc hab was hot. Someone else suggested it was crossed with a scorp too.

Skydiver said:
/shudder

I made the mistake of planting three tabasco plants this year.
Needless to say, I'll be set for tabasco powder for a long, long time.

Here is three plants that i grew side by side, care to count the pods chillilover! :lol:

myplants006.jpg

Novacastrian said:
Here is three plants that i grew side by side, care to count the pods chillilover! :lol:

myplants006.jpg

:shocked: Do you live near a nuclear reactor? Nope, wouldn't/couldn't even pick them all. I wish I had the length of season you guys do.:)

Well the thing with Tabascos is that they are really easy to pick, you just pull them off at the stem cup (if they are ripe enough they will just fall off at a touch). The only mistakee that i made was not drying any :crazy: Oh yeah no reactor near by these things are nuts by nature;)

Back