• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

this years superhots...... what to buy

I ask everyyear and this year I will start with

naga morrich
trinidad scorpion
choc habs

I will grow what you guys think I need to so add them and I will buy em

for others I will grow jalapenos
tepin (new for me)
Tabasco ( last years grew but froze befor ripe!!)
regular cayenne
my favorite!! chili hybrid

I have 6 15 gallon pots on order just for "my" special harvest so I want to fill all 6 with the hottest peppers and the others in gallons ect

Stinky said:
http://www.nagaseeds.org/
Ihad good luck with them.
Some other good ones Fatalii, and 7pot
I havnt tried them yet but currently growing them now.:)

Fatalii is fantastic. You must grow that one. Not as hot as the rest of the superhots but the best tasting of all in my opinion. They're good for sauce, salsa, powder, eating fresh, pretty much everything actually. I haven't grown them yet but luckily AJ sent me a whole bag of them.

Txclosetgrower said:
Fatalii is fantastic. You must grow that one. Not as hot as the rest of the superhots but the best tasting of all in my opinion. They're good for sauce, salsa, powder, eating fresh, pretty much everything actually. I haven't grown them yet but luckily AJ sent me a whole bag of them.

I will agree with Fatalii...
It has a great flavor and burn and a slight citrus taste (when I make my BBQ Steak Seasoning everyone thinks there is a slight hint of lemon zest or some lemon in it) nope its just the fantastic Fatalii flavor! Yum!

Maybe you may want to add some milder peppers. Serrano and Poblano are great. If you need seeds, pm me.

Back