• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Thoughts on Actinovate? Leaf spot problems....

My local indoor garden store recommended Actinovate for my grey mildew I got on my zucchinis last year. I used it, and it seemed to slow it down, but they were too far gone to save, and eventually they all croaked. I'm having some rust colored brown spots that are on a lot of my peppers, some of my tomatoes, and some of my zucchinis too. my jalapenos are completely untouched by anything. The rust spots on my peppers are tiny and run the whole length pretty uniformly between the veins on the leaves.
DSCI0035_zpsf61c89d7.jpg

My peppers soil was amended with Ocean Forest last year, and sat all winter. I haven't fertilized or watered them since I put them in the ground on the 16th. It's rained a couple times and hasn't gotten too massively hot yet. Here's a pic of one of my zucchini:
DSCI0033_zps5753f2da.jpg

and one of my tomatoes:
DSCI0034_zps5db0da02.jpg

Now, we got a frost a couple weeks ago too, which might have got some of the tomatoes that didn't get covered as well. Any thoughts on this? Bacterial, fungal?. I added horse manure last fall to my tomato, zucchini, cuc's, corn and bell pepper area. I also added leaf mold to those areas as well. thanks for any help. . .

Back