THP Mobile Issue

Is there an issue currently with THP mobile? I'm usually logged on, but when I went to use it earlier, I was no longer logged on. When I tried to log on (twice), I got an error message.

That's a cookie or browser issue.

Weird. Went back to my phone and i'm logged on to THP when it told me I was previously logged out. Posting this from my phone. Good thing, cuz I have no idea how to clear cookies and cache on my phone.

Good idea to learn how to if you want your phone/and browser to run smooth. I clean up data,cache,cookies,apps,etc.. atleast once a week. Most lag,battery life,and freezing issues on mobile devices stem from these things.

If you are using an IPhone you could also close all of your open apps. Just have to double click the home button which opens a bar across the bottom of the screen which shows all the apps you have open. Then touch one of the icons till a little - comes up and tap the - on each app you want to cloes. It's amazing sometimes how many I have open. After you close them out your phone will run alot faster, better and battery life is better.

Back